Wishes for MT5 - page 37

Kos:
I don't know if there was such a request or not, but.... the terminal has a useful thing such as economic calendar. It would be great if there was an MQL interface for it, i.e. the possibility to track news release time, importance, currencies, etc.

I think it would be great if there was an MQL interface for it, e.g. to track news release time, importance, currency, etc. I also have such thoughts,

A lot of people are trying to formalise their foundations and the MQL interface will help a lot.

Well, and immediately need to think about the history of the news.

Urain:

Well and immediately you have to think about the news story.

What's the news story for?

Kos:
What's the news story for?

What do you mean what for? To educate the net naturally. But I still haven't seen a news story anywhere, I've long thought about using such information for experts.

ZS. Although my gut tells me that the news is useless, no clear patterns associated with the news so far, I have not identified. But of course this does not mean that there are no patterns.

Kos:
I don't know if it was such a suggestion or not, but.... the terminal has a useful thing, such as economic calendar, it would be great if there was an MQL interface for it, i.e. the possibility to track news release time, importance, currency, etc.
Urain:

Also, such thoughts occur, I support it, I think this is the first priority,

Many people are trying to formalize their fundamentals and the MQL interface will help them a lot.

Well, and immediately need to think about the history of the news.

I have such a request, I've been struggling for a long time with calendar + MQL (taking into account history like trading history). In the last application I also asked to add holidays....

PS

I'll take this opportunity to ask developers - Pay attention to my request #23172, but don't demolish it right away (bargaining is appropriate, as they say)... :)

IMHO of course, but if the Expert Advisor has access to "fresh information" from the economic calendar, then this should be enough for further planning of its actions, the robot must understand when the event will occur, and assess the importance of this event, and look for correlations in the news history....... do not even know:)

Kos:
The robot should understand when an event happens and estimate the importance of this event, and look for correlations in the news history ....... I don't know).

The news history is needed in any case, for fundamental analysis.

In this case it is possible to analyse the fundamental data and determine how it can influence the market in the future. Besides, there can be other purposes and tasks.

Availability of MQL5 allows automating a certain part of work, performed by a person (trader), and transferring it to an automated system.

Also the history of economy is necessary for testing trading systems.

In short, I think there is a lot for the developers to think about.

joo:

... But I still haven't seen the news story anywhere...

http://old.teletrade.ru/analytics/forexnews/archive/

Sounds like there are a lot of resources supplying archives of economic news, it's a pity that they are third-party

ie, requiring parser to adapt to mql-interface.

Kos:
IMHO of course, but if the Expert Advisor has access to "fresh information" from the economic calendar, then this should be enough for further planning of its actions, the robot should understand when the event will occur, and assess the importance of this event, and look for correlations in the news history....... do not even know:)

What you described is paramount, what I wrote is the next step growing directly from the first.

remove or scrap a lot of unnecessary options

Kos:
I don't know if this has been requested or not, but.... I think it would be great if there was an MQL interface for it to track news release times, importance, currencies, etc.
+1