How Can I use MT4 to Analyze Indices and US Stocks?

Hi, Everyone: I have never used MT4 before, but now I have a good MT4 indicator and want to use it on MT4 to analyse at least US indices (SP 500 and NQ). If I can take a look at a few US stocks, that will be even better. But after I downloaded the PC version of MT4, the platform does not allow me to see any indices. Other non-US brokers have have other markets, but they will not let US residents to open an account. In fact, I do not need to trade indices on MT4, but just to do technical analyses with it. Does that mean such a completely anaytical platform can only be used for FX, but nothing else in the US? Please help! Best, Ynchart

ynchart:
Hi, Everyone: I have never used MT4 before, but now I have a good MT4 indicator and want to use it on MT4 to analyse at least US indices (SP 500 and NQ). If I can take a look at a few US stocks, that will be even better. But after I downloaded the PC version of MT4, the platform does not allow me to see any indices. Other non-US brokers have have other markets, but they will not let US residents to open an account. In fact, I do not need to trade indices on MT4, but just to do technical analyses with it. Does that mean such a completely anaytical platform can only be used for FX, but nothing else in the US? Please help! Best, Ynchart
If it is just for analysis and not trading, then you can find any broker (US or not), that offers those symbols and open a demo account with them. Registration for demo accounts usually only needs your name, email address and sometimes phone number.

Fernando Carreiro #:
If it is just for analysis and not trading, then you can find any broker (US or not), that offers those symbols and open a demo account with them. Registration for demo accounts usually only needs your name, email address and sometimes phone number.

Thanks for responding.  But not everyone broker offers MT4 download. For instance, I have TD Ameritrade.  They have nothing to do with MT4.  Forex.com allows me to open a demo account and lets me download their version of MT4, but it does not offer any symbols other than foreign excchanges.  Could you please be specific and give me one broker that does what I need?  Many thanks!

ynchart #:Thanks for responding.  But not everyone broker offers MT4 download. For instance, I have TD Ameritrade.  They have nothing to do with MT4.  Forex.com allows me to open a demo account and lets me download their version of MT4, but it does not offer any symbols other than foreign excchanges.  Could you please be specific and give me one broker that does what I need?  Many thanks!

Unfortunately the forum rules does not allow the discussion of specific brokers, so you will have to do your own research.