The idea has been plaguing me for a long time. - page 13

Vladimir Baskakov:
Reminds me of a broken forex spine

This time you were more prescient:https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/357540/page5#comment_19682278

Veniamin Skrepkov:

In my opinion waves consist of fractal structures that are distributed in space, and it is difficult to predict the distribution of space in time. The coastline is formed by two elements water and land. If we measure it with a 10 km ruler we can draw a line between peninsulas, but measurements with a 1 km ruler will be more detailed - the bay - the spit - the shoal. In the market, in certain phases the historical data are relevant, on the basis of which you can determine the price levels, i.e. 1 - price, 2 - time (with which ruler), 3 - model. In the technical analysis technique Gann used a system of corners as an interesting tool and I think it should be present in the model building.

In the markets the models should be considered in relation to time. At every certain time interval it has its own model. It has to do with the group character of currency exchange or buying stocks. Bulls and bears. This has long been noticed by our forefathers.

Angles, yes, carry information.

Uladzimir Izerski:

In markets, models have to be seen in relation to time. Each time interval has a different model. It has to do with the group nature of currency exchange or stock purchases. Bulls and bears. This has long been observed by our forefathers.

Angles, yes, carry information.

" Corners, yes, carry information. Corner" - the price distribution in the spatial relations, I do not remember which author (according to Gann's methodology), the wording is "active angle" i.e. the price movement confirms the trend, and the market phases in the sequence: impulse - correction, the "active angle" should be confirmed after correction, the "angle" is not a straight line (a low order wave also has corrections), i.e. the corners in time are in spatial relations.

Veniamin Skrepkov:

" Corners, yes, carry information. "The "active angle" in the text, i.e. the price movement confirms the trend, while the market phases in the sequence: impulse-correction implies that after correction the "active angle" must be confirmed, while the "angle" is not a straight line (a low order wave also has corrections), i.e. there are spatial relations of corners in time.

It is so, as you said. But there is one circumstance that violates visible regularities. It is time. The beginning and the end of events depend on the time, and consequently, so does the price reaction.

Price does not walk on its own, but on the will of those willing to buy or sell.

And this question lies on a different plane of understanding of pricing.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Price does not move on its own, but on the will of those willing to buy or sell.

And this question lies on a different plane of understanding of pricing.

You do not understand elementary things ...

"Understanding pricing" and trading for profit are completely different things ...

Example:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/884186#!tab=account

Poor boy - confused about simple things...

Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 4: Ni Ki Tin
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 4: Ni Ki Tin
  • www.mql5.com
Символ Сделки Sell Buy Символ Общая прибыль, USD Убыток, USD Прибыль, USD Символ Общая прибыль, pips Убыток, pips Прибыль, pips Точечные графики распределения MFE и MAE Для каждого открытого ордера в течение его жизни записываются значения максимальной прибыли ( MFE ) и максимального убытка ( MAE ). Эти показатели дополнительно характеризуют...

The more poor people in the country, the more shops with cheap food.

The more people eat sheep, the more meat on the shelves and the more shepherds behind the sheep. Jobs and consumers of products accordingly.

Uladzimir Izerski:

The more poor people in the country, the more shops with cheap food.

The more people eat sheep, the more meat on the shelves and the more shepherds behind the sheep. Jobs and consumers of produce accordingly.

Don't get upset!

You still have a long way to go... You'll gain experience, maybe you'll get some KNOWLEDGE...

Cheer up!

Serqey Nikitin:

You don't understand elementary things...

"Understanding pricing" and trading for profit are completely different things ...

Example:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/884186#!tab=account

Poor boy - confused about simple things...

Uncle wants to teach me how to trade.)

Welcome, Uncle. I'm ready for your science!!!

If there's something to teach.)))

Your emptiness is emptiness. You're just smearing my screen on the monitor.)

Uladzimir Izerski:

Your emptiness is emptiness. You're only smearing my screen on the monitor)))

Boy! Try to fix your petty bill... So far only this bill is soiling your monitor....