The idea has been plaguing me for a long time. - page 12

Алексей Тарабанов:
About an idea that torments.
If he is tormented by diarrhoea, will he also create a branch?

Lots of people, lots of ideas. Diarrhoea is the only one you've asked about. Need any help?

If there is any doubt about the effectiveness of the above technique, you can look at how similar methods are used in prisons for moral "withdrawal" .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhIgh_gsnr0

Тюремный ад путинской России
Тюремный ад путинской России
  • www.youtube.com
Дмитрий Дёмушкин о крестном пути русского националиста. Интервью. Телеграмм-канал Максима Шевченко - https://t.me/shevchenkomax_1 Инстаграм Максима Шевченко ...

apr73:

If there is any doubt about the effectiveness of the above technique, you can look at how similar methods are used in prisons for moral "withdrawal" .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhIgh_gsnr0

You poor thing. You got kicked out of your classmates, you came here...

Uladzimir Izerski:
I will wait. Maybe not all came from the factory.
Uladzimir Izerski:

The idea has been plaguing me for a long time. How to create at 0 bar the most actual solution. I.e. to avoid jerking when crossing the boundaries of any level, trend, MA.

Everyone knows that anything can happen on the 0 bar. But!!!

But there is one thing - "high probability".

Who has interesting options.

Even exclude 20%.

Possible answer - Gann methods , where conditions have to coincide on 1-model , 2-time , 3-price ( level). Market conditions and dynamics change over time and technical progress i.e. "maximal friction exclusion" (in forex where the main "fuel" is volumes) is unlikely to be realizable in the sense that the total information on the limit order positions and stops, open standing orders and stop levels, and option levels are stored at the market makers.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Interesting. Yeah.

And what is the sequence taken from? And the initial one from where?

It's a formula from a program about neural networks that gives out this kind of formula.

Veniamin Skrepkov:

A possible answer is Gann's methods, where the 1-model, the 2-times, the 3-prices (levels) have to be the same. Market conditions and dynamics change over time and technical progress, i.e. "no pulling" (in forex where the main "fuel" is volumes) is unlikely in the sense that the total information about the limit order positions and stops, open active orders and stop levels, and option levels is stored at the market makers.

We don't see the big picture of the orders in the world market. That's true. But we have the price of the last deals that we see now. Prices have trends, directional movements. In any case they are subject to laws.

I had to take wave theory as a base for an unknown law. Elliot and his followers tried to apply it. But my approach is a bit different.

The observable essence of waves at sea.

" That a storm is a deadly risk to a ship was understood by the ancient seafarers, the Phoenicians and the Greeks. They also noticed that the height of incoming waves changed periodically. The second wave is higher than the first, the third higher than the second. And then a relatively low wave comes over the ship again. It seems to be an empirical observation with a certain amount of subjectivism. After a high wave, the next ones seem to be much lower. In any case, mathematical calculations do not confirm this observation, but do not reject it either.

From this observation (or perhaps belief) arose the legend of the ninth wave. According to this legend, the fourth wave (the first in the next "series" of three waves) is lower than the third, but higher than the first, and the seventh is lower than the sixth, but higher than the fourth. And above all rises the ninth wave. And after this one, there is definitely a decline.

Again, mathematical modelling does not support this legend. But the sea wave is a very interesting though complicated object for mathematicians. As early as the eighteenth century mathematical models of sea waves were constructed. Sea waves according to these models are the result of the interaction of wind and currents at the boundary of the two turbulent elements, air and water.
"

From my observation of the price in the markets, I noticed that waves have their simple pattern of repeating from 1 to 9.

Then I remembered about the ninth wave.

It turns out that the law of waves on the sea has a similar pattern of price waves in the markets.

Vladimir, where do your waves start from?

Or why is the first one the first one?

apr73:

Vladimir, where do your waves start from?

Or why the first one is the first one ?

I only have the current wave as an important object to observe. V1-N1 if price is falling or N1-V1if it is rising.

It turns out that the counting of the waves is coming from the zero bar. The others are only for statistical calculations and pattern displaying.

The first wave is determined on the basis of the data of the previous waves and has its characteristic quality score from 1 to 9.

9))

Uladzimir Izerski:

We don't see the big picture of the orders in the world cup. That's true. But we do have the price of the most recent trades that we can see now. Prices have trends, directional movements. They are subject to laws in any case.

I had to use wave theory as a basis for an unknown law. Elliot and his followers tried to apply it. But my approach is a bit different.

The observable essence of waves at sea.

" That a storm is a deadly risk to a ship was understood by the ancient seafarers, the Phoenicians and the Greeks. They also noticed that the height of incoming waves changed periodically. The second wave is higher than the first, the third higher than the second. And then a relatively low wave comes over the ship again. It seems to be an empirical observation with a certain amount of subjectivism. After a high wave, the next ones seem to be much lower. In any case, mathematical calculations do not confirm this observation, but do not reject it either.

From this observation (or perhaps belief) arose the legend of the ninth wave. According to this legend, the fourth wave (the first in the next "series" of three waves) is lower than the third, but higher than the first, and the seventh is lower than the sixth, but higher than the fourth. And above all rises the ninth wave. And after this one, there is definitely a decline.

Again, mathematical modelling does not support this legend. But the sea wave is a very interesting though complicated object for mathematicians. As early as the eighteenth century mathematical models of sea waves were constructed. Sea waves according to these models are the result of the interaction of wind and currents at the boundary of the two turbulent elements, air and water.
"

From my observation of the price in the markets, I noticed that waves have their simple pattern of repeating from 1 to 9.

Then I remembered about the ninth wave.

It turns out that the law of waves on the sea has a similar structure to the price waves on the markets.

To my mind waves consist of fractal structures that are distributed in space, difficulty in forecasting space distribution in time. The coastline is formed by two elements water and land. If we measure it with a 10 km ruler we can draw a line between peninsulas, but measurements with a 1 km ruler will be more detailed - bay - spit - shoal. In the market, in certain phases the historical data are relevant, on the basis of which you can determine the price levels, i.e. 1 - price, 2 - time (with which ruler), 3 - model. In the technical analysis technique Gann used a system of corners as an interesting tool and I think it should be present in the model building.