The idea has been plaguing me for a long time. - page 8

Igor Makanu:

as always - to the right will go

)))

ZS: he has a lot of inaccuracies in the text, the first thing that catches my eye - the discrepancy letters numbering of events, the events themselves, ie " B " should be replaced by " G " - this is at least! )))

Seriously, the information is always present in the market, at different private parties in different quantities and with different reliability, but most likely, the markets are not affected by reliability, but by the novelty of the information - the more unusual the event, the more unpredictable the market, so to speak "black swans".

There is an old saying. Not many people remember it. "He who controls the information controls the world."

In fact, there are information wars going on today. In order to survive, you have to be able to weed out false information flows.

Uladzimir Izerski:

OK, I agree with that argument. This is, of course, specific to the market, but for the information field it is not quite appropriate. Time flows faster and sometimes gets ahead of us.

What do you mean by " the information field "? And how can time" flow faster and sometimes get ahead of itself"?

The information field is a flood of political, economic news, all kinds of rumours and assumptions. Some of it is bound to be false, irrelevant and meaningless.

For those who possess reliable information not available to others, time is running out until everyone knows about it.

The point. Ahead of its time, not a time travel machine).

Igor Makanu:

as always - to the right will go

)))

ZS: he has a lot of inaccuracies in the text, the first thing that catches my eye - the discrepancy letters numbering of events, the events themselves, ie " B " should be replaced by " G " - this is at least! )))

Seriously speaking, the information is always present in the market, at different participants in different quantities and with different reliability, but most likely, the markets are not influenced by the reliability, but by the novelty of the information - the more unusual the event, the more unpredictable the market, so to say "black swans".

This is the reason why indicators don't work and why AI won't work

And there are no waves, no third, fifth or tenth.

P.S. There is simple speculation on information and on anticipated future events.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

This is the reason why the indicators don't work and why the AI won't work

And there are no waves, no thirds, fifths or tenths.

Vitaly, at least don't be so straightforward about waves.

Even sailors know what a 9 shaft is.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Even sailors know what a nine-shaft is.

This is a natural phenomenon, while the market is a human control.

If someone has a bad dream about a few yards, he cashes in some tesla's shares and the price runs down, without having drawn the fictitious 4th wave.

But it is not a problem for a super-drawer, he can always draw the waves he needs, thus the fifth wave, after which there was a reversal, will appear. WAS, you see, it was there and it shows in the history!

The question has already been asked: Where will the price go at this point in time?

All the drawers perfectly explain the position on the history.

There is no sense to talk about any waves, oversold/oversold, they do not exist!

There is a current state of the market with certain risks/prospects.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Even sailors know what a wave 9 is.

For example, when sanctions were imposed, the country's currency collapsed, and it did not fall, it collapsed! Where are the waves here?

Take China with the sanctions and in a moment the yuan went down. Where are the waves? If you take away the sanctions, what happens to the yuan? Oh yes, it is waves!

For example there is the power Lukomoria, which exports 70% of its budget. They impose sanctions on it. What will happen to the price of lucomoria? That's right - it will collapse. What if the sanctions were removed?

And if the third option were to take away the sanctions but close the borders to their goods, would the price of the lacomore go up? Of course not, because it is the same as eggs in a nutshell.

But the "wave expert" will draw all these events on the history in a 5-wave pattern, and will shout everywhere that it was predictable!

Volodya, get involved in trading, rather than drawing a fantasy on history.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

It's a natural phenomenon and the market is man's control.

Someone with a few yards will have a bad dream, cash in some tesla's shares and the price will run down without drawing the fictitious 4th wave.

But it is not a problem for a super-drawer, he can always draw the waves he needs, thus the fifth wave, after which there was a reversal, will appear. WAS, you see, it was there and it shows in the history!

The question has already been asked: Where will the price go at this point in time?

All the drawers perfectly explain the position on the history.

There is no sense to talk about any waves, oversold/oversold, they do not exist!

There is a current market condition with certain risks/prospects.

Everything in the world is subject to laws, even the chaos. And the financial markets even more so. Those who have not delved deeply into the markets seem to think that it is chaos and SB.

In fact, there is a structural order there, invisible to most.

You are most likely fixated onElliottWaves.

Once I got interested inElliott Waves tooand realized in complete nonsense to this approach.

By moving the hair on my head I created my own theory of waves, which turned out to be simpler and more reliable.

Now, the price is limited in its ability to move indefinitely in one direction. It is constrained by many factors, which in turn depend on that price.

Prices move in a pattern. They are waves limited by channels. Channels are also my personal idea. It is different from standard approaches.

Those who have been interested have seen how tightly price reacts to channel boundaries.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Volodya, get into trading, not painting a fantasy on a story.

I'll do iton Monday.It's my day off today and tomorrow .

I already promised Nikitin from Monday and I promise you.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Even sailors know what a nine-shaft is.

Let's continue.

How many waves has the euro drawn against the dollar so far? 7,8 or 10?

Of course not, she has drawn exactly 5 of them.

Sit there and redraw them every week to get the right 5.

The same goes for imaginary overbought/oversold.

They started to sell the Euro from the level 1.17, saying that it was overbought, but what it was overbought for is unclear, probably, it was the toothpaste in the supermarket "Korovok".

There is a price in a moment, there is information, and fortunately, there is a lot of it, that's what we should use, there were no preconditions for the fall of the first currencies of the world, especially on rumours that the Democrats will win the election.

And you go on drawing your waves and trend lines, which turn from the 9th into the 5th again, and you move the trend lines 3 times a day. And when the price really reversed after a long move, you point your finger at the 5th wave and the break of the trend line again saying that everything was predictable!

You don't have to answer anything, you don't have to.