The idea has been plaguing me for a long time. - page 7

Aleksey Nikolayev:

In Old Russian, it's half-shtof (davecha), kosushka (novecha) and mesavchik (hangover tomorrow).

How did you guess that? That's what was encrypted. Oh, come on. Wizard, though.)

Renat Akhtyamov:

The zero bar of the high TF can be averaged over the low

I.e. calculate it by the junior TF.

For example, we have a zero bar on H1.

Let's hang the MA with a period of 60 on M1 and copy the result of the indicator from the zero bar of M1 to H1.

Or, as you've just said, smooth it out on the mall and do the same thing after that

PS!

Except that the title of the thread is about an idea, and you have a problem with no idea how to solve it

There is something in it. I will try to understand it.

Uladzimir Izerski:

It is good to deal with time.

It is important to define the exact boundaries of "H" time and then it is easier to represent "P" and "B".

What does "H" represent? This minute, hour, day, week.....?

If we look at it superficially, "H" is a boundary between "P" and "B", i.e. between infinity of the past and the future. The bottom line is 0.5.

But this trick does not work with information in such a context. The information advantage is on the side of "P". Everything there is familiar and even forgotten. IN "N".

there is a loss this forgotten.

About the dimension of time t: How we enter information into the computer when defining H, that will be its dimension. For example, if you enter information in bars, the dimension will also be in bars. You can take any of them: minute, hour, day, week..., but you have to enter it in equal time intervals - for example, enter price every minute, hour, day, week..., intervals and omissions from the market segment, which you want to investigate. You will get the global time T also in dimension t ( a minute, an hour, a day, a week...). That's about it for now. Later we will completely explain the meaning of TIME.

You are right: "N" is a boundary between "P" and "B", i.e. between infinity of past and future... Do not hurry to evaluate T from the ceiling, such as: "In total 0.5", T has clear boundaries between 0 and 1...

In the initial stage, at t=0, the information preponderance is on the H side, then, increases to a certain value and falls smoothly to 0 at infinity.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

About the dimensionality of time t: The way the information is entered into the computer when determining H, this will be its dimension. For example, if you enter information in bars, the dimension will also be in bars. You can take any of them: minute, hour, day, week..., but you have to enter it in equal periods of time - for example, enter price every minute, hour, day, week..., intervals or gaps from the start of the market segment you want to research. You will get the global time T also in dimension t ( a minute, an hour, a day, a week...). That's about it for now. Later we will completely reveal the meaning of the concept TIME.

OK, I agree with this argument. This is specific to the market, of course, but it is not quite appropriate for the information field. Time flows faster and sometimes gets ahead of us.

Vladimir Baskakov:
It's not hard to predict the future, if you get drunk on Friday as usual, create an unnecessary branch from loneliness, you'll have a headache on Saturday.
So it's bar zero today!

Even my cat knows where not to climb.)

Time is distributed slightly differently in the information flows than we are used to seeing. You can see into the future.

Here's a simple example.

Someone has decided to sell their business. He already knows the future.

He has found a buyer. Two people already know the future and at the same time the employees, many of them, don't know anything about it. They are in the present "N".

It happens all the time in the markets. The price is already factored in from future "B" and the past is being worked out for those already in "B".

Uladzimir Izerski:

Time is distributed slightly differently in the information flows than we are used to seeing. You can see into the future.

Here's a simple example.

Someone has decided to sell their business. He already knows the future.

He has found a buyer. Two people already know the future and at the same time the employees, many of them, know nothing about it. They are in the present "N".

It happens all the time in the markets. The price is already factored in from future "B" and the past is being worked out for those already in "B".

Where will the euro go, you soothsayer?

Here is a typical view of H from the mouth of Corresponding Member of the RAS Petrukovic .

He said the Sun has lived for about 4.5 billion years and has about the same amount more to live in its current state. "This is the typical life cycle of such a star. When it reaches its final stage, it will begin to turn into a red giant, expand and possibly even swallow the Earth."

H=0.5 isn't going anywhere. But the boundary in the view is a bit blurred at millions of years. So much for the present.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Vova, where will the euro go, you predictor?

as always - to the right will go

)))

ZS: he has a lot of inaccuracies in the text, the first thing that catches my eye - the discrepancy letters numbering of events, the events themselves, ie " B " should be replaced by " G " - this is at least! )))

Seriously, information is always present in the market, in different quantities and with different credibility, but most likely, the markets are not affected by credibility, but by the novelty of the information - the more unusual the event, the more unpredictable the market, so to speak "black swans"

Vladimir Baskakov:
Where will Vova go, you fortuneteller?

Boy, don't get in the way. Go and do your homework.