The idea has been plaguing me for a long time. - page 2

I understand that it is difficult.

But it is relevant to anyone who actually trades in the markets.

There are always options that are better than those already known.

What are we worse?

We can do it the old-fashioned way)))

Uladzimir Izerski:

Interesting. Yeah.

And what is the sequence taken from? And the initial one from where?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/329897

Индикаторы: volatility_Bar
Индикаторы: volatility_Bar
  • www.mql5.com
Статьи и техническая библиотека по автоматическому трейдингу: Индикаторы: volatility_Bar

Interesting. Thank you. Looking into it.

Uladzimir Izerski:

The idea has been plaguing me for a long time. How to create at 0 bar the most actual solution. I.e. to avoid jerking when crossing the boundaries of any level, trend, MA.

Everyone knows that anything can happen on the 0 bar. But!!!

But there is one thing - "high probability".

Who has interesting options.

Even exclude 20%.

I've been thinking to myself: I'm walking in a crowd and I know exactly where the crowd is going, so I don't move in the wrong direction for nothing. How do I know that I should go with the crowd? I do it subconsciously.
The market is essentially the same crowd and we are in the middle of it. If you imagine there are a lot of people on the right and left and everyone is pushing in their direction, then those who are bigger are outnumbered. On the right and left are the edges of the glass, the centre of the crowd, that's the price. Here it is worth thinking about how being inside the crowd, we make decisions and project it onto the market. And this is where the problem of averages comes into play.

Maxim Romanov:
I once thought about this: I walk in the crowd and I clearly know where it goes, i.e. I do not move in the wrong direction. How do I know that I have to go with the crowd? I do it subconsciously.
The market is essentially the same crowd and we are in the middle of it. If you imagine that there are a lot of people on the right and left and everyone is pushing in their direction, then those who are bigger will overpower us. The right and left are the edges of the glass, the centre of the crowd, that's the price. Here it is worth thinking about how being inside the crowd, we make decisions and project it onto the market. And this is where the problem of averages comes into play.

It is an interesting comparison. We are in the market all the time.

But the crowd starts to disperse at some point. Who is going to push us around?

Maxim Romanov:
I thought once water over what: here I go in a crowd and I clearly know where it moves, that is, I do not twitch in vain in the wrong direction. How do I know that I have to go with the crowd? I do it subconsciously.
The market is essentially the same crowd and we are in the middle of it. If you imagine that there are a lot of people on the right and left and everyone is pushing in their direction, then those who are bigger will be outnumbered. The right and left are the edges of the glass, the centre of the crowd, that's the price. Here it is worth thinking about how being inside the crowd, we make decisions and project it onto the market. And this is where the problem of averages comes into play.

The only way out is to step out of the crowd, find your target (e.g. a lamppost), and go towards it slowly.

Uladzimir Izerski:

It's an interesting comparison. We in the market are in this situation all the time.

But the crowd starts to fall apart at some point. Who is going to push us around?

That begs the question. Who pushes the market? The little guys or the big guys?

Martingeil:

The only way out is to step out of the crowd, find your target (e.g. a lamppost), and walk slowly towards it.

Why should I go anywhere if the price is in the centre? On the contrary, the closer to the centre and the more synchronously you move, the bigger the profit.

Martingeil:

The only way out is to step out of the crowd, find your target (a lamppost, for example), and walk towards it slowly.

I agree. There has to be a goal. If there is no goal there is nothing to do in the market.

There must still be a fulcrum. Not everyone may think about this question.

And it is in the title of this thread.

Uladzimir Izerski:

It's an interesting comparison. We in the market are in this situation all the time.

But the crowd starts to fall apart at some point. Who is going to push us around?

It will not disperse, if you add the condition that the centre is the most suitable place, then all people will aim for the centre. But it will constantly go back and forth to the right and to the left. As a price, forward and right/left.