MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester: bugs, bugs, suggestions for improvement - page 6

fxsaber:

I have "Waiting for update" in the opening window. I downloaded the optimisation from the opt file.

Does your video card support DX11 ?

Ilyas:

Does your video card support DX11 ?

No. It's integrated into the CPU.

MetaQuotes Software Corp.:

In the new beta 2145.....

Dear developers, the interface of the program matches the Win10 style and the internal windows match the Win7 style.
Since you are now actively working on the program style,
please replace internal windows with Win10 style, Win7 windows look awful with such borders.

Files:
BorderChart.png  70 kb

The Options tab is now handy. Thank you.

If you will be making customised settings for the Tester, it will be convenient to be able to import them from the list of accounts that are available in the Terminal.

Error in Tester on real ticks on existing broker symbol.

FXOpen-MT5 (demo opens from Terminal), GBPAUD, M1, real ticks, only pips, 2018.10.01 - 2018.11.01.

Passing stops at 2018.10.12 (middle of the selected interval). If ticks generation is selected, then correct: reaches the end of the selected interval.

On account change I got this message
2019.09.18 18:33:16.003 Core 1  disconnected
2019.09.18 18:33:16.003 Core 1  connection closed
2019.09.18 18:33:16.004 Tester  tester is stopped because the account has been changed

At this point, the Tester has long rested from tasks. A flaw in the message?

ZS Lied. In the forgotten debug it was. Everything is fine.

A single pass needs to know its input parameters. It is unlikely that such functionality will be introduced, so any thoughts on how this could be done? WinAPI would be fine.

Are there any plans to make these functions operational in the Tester?
ChartSaveTemplate
ChartApplyTemplate
ChartScreenShot

If slippage of pending orders, including SL/TP, must be disabled. It can be done by filling gaps with consecutive series of ticks.

I do not believe that this will be demanded by anyone. But it works.