MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester: bugs, bugs, suggestions for improvement - page 4

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

How do you prohibit recording?

fxsaber:

That's how it should work.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

That's how it should work.

Thank you, that's how it works. It's a shame you can't do it with a batton.

fxsaber:

Thank you, that's how it works. It's a pity you can't do it with a batton.

I'm sure you can. It's standard directory permissions.

Find a command line expert or google yourself how to change those attributes.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

You probably can. These are standard directory permissions.

Find a command line expert or google how to change these attributes.

File attributes and permissions are from different areas.

Great. Now we'll sketch out a request to the developers. Because it looks like they're about to improve the tester, but they're on the wrong end of it. The mimic buttons are what you do at the end, but the first thing you do is make the tester work. correct.

fxsaber:

File attributes and rights are from different areas.

the solution seems to be an ftp client, but I don't know the possibilities here either, I've never used

here's a googled article with pictureshttps://www.hostinger.ru/rukovodstva/kak-izmenit-prava-dostupa-k-faylam

UPD: as an option, why turn off (reboot) the computer ? i have PCs at home for months at a time without rebooting, sleep in standby mode, convenient, no problems

Igor Makanu:

UPD: as an option, why turn off (reboot) the computer ? I have PCs at home for months at a time without rebooting, sleep in standby mode, convenient, no problems

Unfortunately, when you actively work with memory, it doesn't free up. Have to reboot sometimes.

fxsaber:

Unfortunately, when you are actively working with the memory, it doesn't free up. I have to reboot sometimes.

yes ... Windows has its own ideas how the user should work with the memory ))))

well then either a third party software or even install a virtual machine where set RAMDisk autoloading, you seem to write that not always convenient autoloading RAMDisk .... although it is possible to do this by creating a new user configuration when you log on to Windows

ZS: not much third party software at the moment, not sure what's available at the moment

Igor Makanu:

Well then either third party software, or install a virtual machine where RAMDisk autoloading is set up, you seem to have written that it is not always convenient to autoload RAMDisk ....

I posted the batman above. It does everything. When you go into Terminal it works Services which will alert you if something is not set up.