MetaTrader 5 Python User Group - how to use Python in Metatrader - page 71

How do you do console input?

Hello!

First, I am taking action for R, and one of the questions that interested me immediately after the launch was whether all the features that metatrader for Python offers from R were accessible.

Check the documentation first to see if metatrader has implemented such integration today. Not very happy with the result, due to my low R level, I tried to strain my brain a bit

And I found a solution. R has libraries for Python integration. Metatrader5 has integration with Python. This could work ...

it worked !!! Metatrader5 opened for me! But that's not all ... It was terribly disappointing when I found out that most of the features didn't work for some reason ...

When trying to copy offers this happened to me:

> rate = mt5 $ copy_rates_from_pos ("GBPUSD", mt5 $ TIMEFRAME_D1, 0, 10)

Error in py_call_impl (called, points $ args, points $ keyword): SystemError: <internal function copy_rates_from_pos> returned result with many errors

I open the forum.

-

Alejandro Funes :

¡Hola!

En primer lugar, tomo medidas para R, y una de las preguntas que me interestó justo después del lanzamiento fue acceder a todas las funciones que Metatrader para Python ofrece desde R.

Primero revise la documentación para ver si metatrader ha implementado tal integración hoy. No muy contento con el resultado, debido a mi bajo nivel de R, traté de tensar un poco mi cerebro

Y encontré una solución. R tiene bibliotecas para integrar Python. Metatrader5 tiene integración con Python. Podría funcionar ...

funcionó !!! ¡Metatrader5 se ha abierto para mí! Pero eso no es todo ... Fue terriblemente decepcionante cuando descubrí que la mayoría de las funciones por alguna razón no funciona ...

Al intentar copiar oraciones, esto me sucedió a mí:

> rate = mt5 $ copy_rates_from_pos ("GBPUSD", mt5 $ TIMEFRAME_D1, 0, 10)

Error en py_call_impl (llamado, puntos $ args, puntos $ palabra clave): SystemError: <función incorporada copy_rates_from_pos> devolvió el resultado con muchos errores.

-

Las traduciones son terribles xaxaxa.

Alejandro Funes:

How toinsert code:

The Source code button is used to insert the source code into the text of the message. As soon as you press it, an empty window will appear, where you should insert the code and then pressInsert button. To cancel the code insertion you should pressCancel button.

Inserting source code into a message

MQL5.community - Памятка пользователя
MQL5.community - Памятка пользователя
  • www.mql5.com
Теперь вы можете не только читать статьи и скачивать программы на языке MQL5, но и участвовать в обсуждении интересующих вас тем на Форуме, оставлять комментарии к статьям и опубликованным кодам. Кроме того, вы можете не только выкладывать собственные разработки в Code Base, но и публиковать Статьи, за которые мы предлагаем вознаграждение...

Gentlemen developers, I've been meaning to ask you for a long time.

Is it possible to completely replace MQL5 with Python in Expert Advisors / scripts?

Well, for instance, an EA can be written entirely in Python with all available Python features.

And then, I compile it and get .ex5. Maybe I haven't read it through the documentation.

Дмитрий Прокопьев:

Gentlemen developers, I've been meaning to ask you for a long time.

Is it possible to completely replace MQL5 with Python in Expert Advisors / scripts?

Well, for instance, an EA can be written entirely in Python with all available Python features.

And then, I compile it and get .ex5. Maybe I haven't read it thoroughly in the documentation.

You can run python programs on charts as normal scripts. They can retrieve data and trade.

But not in the tester.

Renat Fatkhullin:

You can run Python programs on charts as normal scripts. They can retrieve data and trade.

But not in the tester.

Thank you, Renat, for your reply.

Are there any plans to make python and tester friendly?

Your tester as a whole is quite unique because of the modelling and simulation management capabilities.

Дмитрий Прокопьев:

Thank you, Renat, for your reply.

Are there any plans to make python and tester friendly?

Your tester as a whole is quite unique because of the modelling and simulation control capabilities.

No

Renat Fatkhullin:

No

The answer to the question is long overdue:

Do you plan to give access from Python to the mobile version of MT?

Python for Android is very fast at crunching data, and the capacity of the devices is growing.

Analysis and trading is quite possible, in my opinion...

It is not necessary, at first, that the functionality is completely identical to the library for the desktop.

Access to timeseries and current stack would be a breakthrough! )

Мобильные приложения MetaTrader 5 для iPhone/iPad и Android
Мобильные приложения MetaTrader 5 для iPhone/iPad и Android
  • www.metatrader5.com
Мобильный трейдинг в MetaTrader 5 — это возможность торговать на Форексе, фондовой бирже, а также фьючерсами в любое время из любой точки мира. Имея смартфон или планшет с установленным приложением MetaTrader 5 для iOS или Android, вы всегда будете в курсе рыночной ситуации и сможете совершать торговые операции 24 часа в сутки. Все возможности...

Mikhail Dovbakh:

The answer to the question is long overdue:

Do you plan to give access from Python to the mobile version of MT?

Python for Android is very fast at crunching the data, and the capacity of the devices is growing.

Analysis and trading is quite possible, in my opinion...

It is not necessary, at first, that the functionality is completely identical to the library for the desktop.

Access to timeseries and current stack would be a breakthrough! )

no.