MetaTrader 5 Python User Group - how to use Python in Metatrader - page 16

Latency critically affects the time it takes to pass a test. At times increasing the time by several times.

Roffild:

Latency critically affects the time it takes to pass a test. Sometimes increasing the time by several times.

What do you mean and to whom

Thank you very much!
I just realised that today, and it's amazing.

It's clear that date, but:

datetime(2019,4,1,13), datetime(2019,4,2,13)

What do you mean: 2019,4,1,13 ?! I set different parameters, i get different results. I didn't see anything like that in help ...

Hi all.

Studying Python, simple things I can write. I have my own TS, based not on indicators (I will not explain and discuss on this topic, only with Pythonist in private). I want to write a test first, then the indicator (I may do without it), then the ATS. Looking for a companion of Python knowledgeable (not on the level of Juna), does anyone want to join the project at the startup stage?

PaulEgo:

Hi all.

Studying Python, simple things I can write. I have my own TS, based not on indicators (I will not explain and discuss on this topic, only with Pythonist in private). I want to write a test first, then the indicator (I may do without it), then the ATS. Looking for a companion from among those who know Python (not at the Juna level), has anyone want to join the project at the stage of startup?

well, here you probably need someone who has a ton of time as they say ))) because to spend time writing it is not clear what, few who want to

at least hand tests on the stories and prufs to confirm their theory

Konstantin:

Well, you probably need someone who has plenty of time (as they say)) because few people want to spend time writing something they do not understand

At least handheld history tests and proofs of theory

With a good knowledge of python and trading, it won't take much time to write.

Here's a hand test, spring 2018, eurobucks. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jb_rI8mhb3Koh3eXTwNIjBVKZ0AymW-Y3Z6CwQd2ZE4/edit?usp=sharing

Алгоритм
Алгоритм
  • docs.google.com
Март 2018 номер сигнала,дата сигнала,покупка/продажа,MACD,1я цель 50%,2я цель 90%,SL на 0,25,Коментарий,1я цель 50%,2я цель 90%,SL на 0,5,комментарий,результат SL 0,25,результат SL 0,5 1,2018.03.02 13:00,продажа,вверх,354,702,-300,сигнал на продажу, вылетели по стопу,354,702,-520,сигнал на прода...

PaulEgo:

With a good knowledge of python and trading, it won't take long to write.

Here is a manual test, spring 2018 eurobucks. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jb_rI8mhb3Koh3eXTwNIjBVKZ0AymW-Y3Z6CwQd2ZE4/edit?usp=sharing

who cares how much time, a good one needs a distraction from what he is doing all the time ))

about the tests - it doesn't even stretch to statistical analysis, in terms of time it's only 1 month, and with a big beard - more than a year ago, the rest of the time it was looking for a programmer and there was no trading? i have several questions at once - if it is so profitable, then why haven't they traded money for a year to hire a normal programmer for money...

Konstantin:

what does it matter how long, a good person needs a distraction from what he's doing all the time ))

about the tests - it doesn't even count as a statistical analysis, the time is only 1 month, and with a big beard - more than a year ago, the rest of the time you were looking for a programmer and did not trade? i have several questions at once - if it is so profitable, why haven't you traded money for a year to hire a normal programmer for money...

Well, not a month, but 3. My friend, if I'm here it means I have to. What's with all the questions? Do you know python? Trading? If you do, let's discuss it in private and not flutter about in the thread.

PaulEgo:
Well, not a month, but three. Mate, if I'm here, it's the right thing to do. Why all these questions? Do you know python? Trading? If you do, let's discuss it in private and not flutter about in the thread.

Write to