1200 subscribers!!! - page 33

I told him he was cheating:
First, trade with profit, and then no risk that there is manipulation with the rating, misleading buyers.

I am not surprised if people are now beginning to write that he has a 2,000 trades, only 120 of them were losing, and he lost by only two dollars. Yes, all these scammers, they just guess, and then deceive. Six months, what's a year or two is no indication, of course it's a lie. It is impossible to make so many trades, )))).

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

What you're talking about is called a "scam.

The provider first makes risky deals, gets an attractive "growth rate" -- goes to the top, takes subscribers and drastically reduces the risk.

You get "misleading subscribers" -- when people look at your "growth", but in fact, there is no such "growth" for a long time and won't be.

And there is a crowd from which new subscribers go. That's the abuse, the monopoly position.

Server Muradasilov:

I am not surprised if people are now beginning to write that he has a 2,000 trades, only 120 of them were losing, and he lost by only two dollars. Yes, all these scammers, they just guess, and then deceive. Cry out from the audience - six months, what's a year or two is no indication, of course there is no cheating around, it is impossible to guess so many trades )))).

Do not mislead people by taking risks, cheating on ratings and ads, and trading without risk is exactly misleading people. Try to trade with 10 pips profit and 200-100 stop, how many trades can you guess? The only indicator is the profitability and risks of unpleasant losses. This indicator is not given in pips and flies somewhere in the air, it more depends on the probability of an adverse outcome, rather than pips in a stop.

Marat Khabiev:
You mean you wouldn't agree to an understatement in the rating?
You are asking stupid questions.

Marat Khabiev:
Taras, do not hang labels, I ask a question, the answer options: yes, no, I do not want to answer, ignore. Respect the interlocutor, do not use the phrases "stupid questions","answer this question yourself.

Remind me, who wrote as recently as today?

Don't be silly, maybe default settings, or no settings at all. The broker is the same. And since there is no evidence, we can only speculate, and as some say well lucky.

Funny )))

Alexey Kozitsyn:

You're a telepath, even before my answer you understood that I didn't understand anything) ...

Of course. I am the president of the Telepath Clubhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/133408. You are welcome as a permanent member.
Клуб Телепатов
Клуб Телепатов
  • www.mql5.com
Клуб телепатов Вас послали сюда? Тогда давайте знакомиться! Как же такое могло случиться со мной...

Yerlan Imangeldinov:
Don't mislead people by taking risks, scooping ratings and ads, and trading without risk is exactly misleading people. Try to trade with a profit of 10 pips and a stop of 200-100. How many trades can you guess?

What people?

Come on down to earth.) Go get it, when you get it, tell me where you are with 100% profit a month :). Subscribers cheat themselves by chasing percentages, right? Maybe they don't care that you care about them, gamblers who want to make a super profit fast. Tell me more about the risks of entering exactly 500 times and screwing up the rating :)

Why should I trade on your conditions of 10 pips and a stop of 200 - why are you leading me astray, because it's a losing strategy. I don't think it's a losing strategy, it's a losing game.

Yerlan Imangeldinov:
Don't lead people astray, trading at risk by padding ratings and ads and trading without risk is exactly leading people astray.
I am misleading. Where have you seen trading without risk? Trading itself is a risk, you may trade bananas and tomatoes.

Marat Khabiev:
Taras, do not hang labels, I ask a question, the answer options: yes, no, do not want to answer, ignore. Respect the interlocutor, do not use the phrases "stupid questions","answer this question yourself".
I'm sorry. The answer is no.

I'm leaving. I have work to do.
Thank you all for your comments and criticism.
and sorry if i said anything offensive.
Happy trading to all.

Server Muradasilov:

What people?

Come on down to earth.) Go get it, when you get it, tell me where you are with 100% profit a month :). Subscribers cheat themselves by chasing percentages, right? Maybe they don't care that you care about them, gamblers who want to make a super profit fast. Tell me more about the risks of entering exactly 500 times and screwing up the rating :)

Why do I need to trade on your conditions of 10 pips and a stop of 200 - why are you leading me astray, because it's a losing strategy. I don't know why I'm going astray because it's a losing strategy.

It's like you're from another static world. Athletes are not asked why they are not still boxing at an old age, but they are admired. In signals the situation is completely different: there is a static yield and a static history. Reducing the yield makes it possible to return to the top, but it does not edit the history.