GOLD, Gold and XAUUSD - page 65

Александр:
Target 1890 - 1892

Any ANALYSIS involves CONCLUSIONS from the current state of the market...

What you have drawn is the delirium of an addict... A couple of lines and a couple of numbers appeared out of thin air...

Any action on the chart: a point, a line, a curve, a number - must have an explanation...

Otherwise, your inflamed fantasies are of no interest to anyone, except, of course, yourself...

At present, it looks like a "coffee grounds clue" - "just in case it works...", and if it doesn't work, well, that's okay...

Алексей Тарабанов:

I'm not talking about morality or BG. I am talking about the dynamics of the crisis, which is just around the corner.

By the way, is it immoral to know about the dynamics of the crisis and use this knowledge as a competitive advantage?

In November 1997, I got a wake-up call at about 6 a.m. They told me the news, which made me immediately sell my second-tier shares.

I sold at 11 o'clock to Alfa Capital. By the end of the day the second echelon was worth below the plinth.

Am I amoral?

The insider call and the asset structure and understanding of the development of the crisis is of course a direct link. Morgan in '29 also made excuses that his asset structure was more correct than others, so he was the only one who fucked everyone else)))

Александр:
The target is 1890 - 1892

My result is a bit more modest - I entered a bit late.

What do you think, should I enter with a limit, or observe and enter according to the market?

In general, will they let me enter at such a price as on your screenshot, because the level has already been touched?

График XAUUSD, H1, 2020.11.21 07:33 UTC, RoboForex Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Real
График XAUUSD, H1, 2020.11.21 07:33 UTC, RoboForex Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: XAUUSD. Период графика: H1. Брокер: RoboForex Ltd. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Real. Дата: 2020.11.21 07:33 UTC.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

My result is a bit more modest - I entered a bit late.

What do you think, should I enter with a limit, or observe and enter according to the market?

In general, will I be allowed to enter at such a price, as in your screenshot, because the level has already been touched?

I only enter based on the market and my strategy's signal.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

the insider call and the asset structure and understanding of the development of the crisis is of course a direct link. Morgan in 29 also justified that his asset structure was more correct than others, so he was the only one who fucked everyone else)))

There was no insider, it was a call from one merchant to another. There was no insider information: the IMF refused to lend to Brazil and South Korea. In a few hours everyone had this information, but everyone has a working day from 9 (actually, from 10...) and they woke me up at 6. Arbitrage, however. )

A few more hours passed before everyone realised that the Asian crisis had begun, a weak manifestation of which was our default in August 1998.

I faced with such a thing when trading gold. Very few brokerage companies calculate collateral correctly. For example I have 1:500 leverage. The margin for buying 0.01 lot should be 3 quid and pennies.
So, in most dtz it is much higher and goes up to 19 dollars (easy to check by opening demo accounts through mobile app).
I have found only two brokerage houses with correct calculation

Vladimir Baskakov:
I've encountered such a thing when trading gold. Very few DTs count collateral funds correctly. For example, my leverage is 1:500. The collateral for buying 0.01 lot should be 3 quid and pennies.
So, in most dts it is much higher and goes up to $19 (easy to check by opening a demo account through a mobile app).
I found only two brokerage houses which count correctly

You have to read the dealing specs. For gold and CFDs the leverage may be set to 1:50. on crypto 1:10. However, on an account it may be 1:500.

Everyone has their own rules.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

The dealing specification should be read. On gold and CFDs the leverage can be set to 1:50. on crypto 1:10. However, it can be set at 1:500 on the account.

Everyone has their own rules.

That's what I'm saying, not everyone pays attention to it, and it's important

Vladimir Baskakov:
That's what I'm saying, not everyone is paying attention, and it's important

The lower it is, the less chance you have of waiting for Uncle Kolya, or his big brother Steppa :)

P.S. These guys love to visit.

Who has any thoughts on Black Friday? Looked years ago, all different and no big movements noticed.