GOLD, Gold and XAUUSD - page 28

Gold (real) bought in Sberbank at the beginning of April at 4168 roubles per gram. Would have bought earlier, but there was no money. The spread at Sberbank is a rip-off, around 9%. Now the profit is about 130 rubles per gram. The goal was to substantially overlap the credit interest on the horizon of 6 months without the risk of losing money. Waiting for 2000 per ounce.

Алексей Тарабанов:
Gold (real) bought from Sberbank at the beginning of April at 4168 roubles per gram. Would have bought earlier, but there was no money. The spread at Sberbank is predatory, about 9%. Now the profit is about 130 rubles per gram. The goal was to substantially overlap the credit interest on the horizon of 6 months without the risk of losing money. Waiting for 2000 per ounce.

And it all started with this phrase:

" Should I buy gold at 1130? "

prostotrader:

" Is gold worth buying at 1130? "

Now the multiplier effect: Gold goes up, ruble goes down. I'm expecting 74 roubles per quid in the near future. Next, possibly 85, possibly a default on domestic debts. The price of gold in roubles is rising in a parabolic pattern.

And Sber and WTB sold all their gold reserves in April. Analysts are at a plinth level.

Oil has been declining regularly for a month and a half. Soon it will collapse along with the rouble.

All in all, it's bad. And I'm working for it.

prostotrader:

" Is gold worth buying at 1130? "

We know what it is :))) - dollar index )))

Dollar index is stomping in place and gold is rising -> stops will eat up and correction))

Urgent!!! Need some fresh thoughts!

SanAlex:

you are probably right 2020 is a very appropriate number

Again, is this a 'hand-drawn' forecast?