Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2431

Those who do not even know what NMR is, you can safely send to the PS for permanent residence, or read from the first page of the whole topic, squeamishly flipping through the verbal urges of Rena and the stray baskaks. Because they will never catch up with the philosophy of the topic :)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Those who do not even know what NMR is, you can safely send to the PS for permanent residence, or read from the first page of the whole topic, squeamishly flipping through the verbal urges of Rena. Because they will never understand the philosophy of the topic :)
Why does a trader need to know this?

Vladimir Baskakov:
Why does a trader need to know this?
I added the baskaks there to make it clearer

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Those who do not even know what NMR is, you can safely send to the PS for permanent residence, or read from the first page of the whole topic, squeamishly flipping through the verbal urges of Rena and the flying baskaks. For they will never catch up with the philosophy of the topic :)

And again, you are being clever, your Expert Advisor continues to drain without stopping, you can not create anything sensible, but here on the forum cheeks are puffed up and clever.

Cheaters like you should be kicked out of here.

YURY_PROFIT:

The problem is that you are not the only one, but you are the only one who has a good idea of what to do.

You should kick scammers like you out of here.

I don't think so. I'll easily get banned for criticism, and he doesn't care, like Yusuf, no matter what nonsense they don't speak.

Vladimir Baskakov:
I don't think so. I can easily be banned for criticism, and he does not care, like Yusuf, no matter what nonsense they do not say.

So why are you here, you have a 100% strategy?

Or that's it... floated... and you started looking for a solution....

Mihail Marchukajtes:

So why are you here, you have a 100% strategy?

Or that's it... floated... and you started looking for a solution....

I have nothing floating.

Vladimir Baskakov:
I have nothing floating in principle
6 trades
>40% landings...
A trader from God, with a great future,
info 100

I guess Max was right:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Machine Learning in Trading: Theory, Practice, Trading and Beyond

Maxim Dmitrievsky, 2020.12.07 19:32

There are about 5% of people on Earth who are total fucks. I don't know why I didn't try to explain why I was there, but I don't know what to do and why I'm not.

I suggest renaming this thread "FUCK YOU here!

Vladimir Baskakov:
I don't think so. I can easily be banned for criticism, and he doesn't care, like Yusuf, no matter what nonsense they say.

It is necessary to be friends with moderators.