Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1869

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Exit and non-exit entry point strategies. Generate through parsing? How long does it take to learn?

It's very fast. Generate a ready-made code for different trading symbols, for example.

I can add the TS optimizer in Python at once, but I'm too lazy to bother with it now.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

The main thing here is to support the position - where to fix the profit and how to offset the SL. Entry in the direction of clusters on the rise/decline, a separate strategy on the flat cluster - to the center of the 120.

Specific rules are reasonable, desirable. Trailing wires and other stuff are from the evil.

I have no idea what to do with them. It is not clear how to deal with trend lines.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Specific rules, reasonable, desirable. Trawling and other trash is a tricky thing to do.

If we look at the chart, it will show whether we are searching for the right price or the left price, if we are looking for the right one. I do not know the best way to trade on trends.

Why is it that trawling is rubbish? Just for the trends, it is a very good option. You can use parabolic or Donchian channel (Price channel) - it's better than trading with stop and take. They may be different conditions. This is the most difficult variant for me.

Roman:

Description of what? I don't quite get it.
Any introductory course on OOP, start either with an example of fauna or with an example of people.
And to understand the poor explanation of the lecturers, google pictures like this

There was a picture somewhere, just for OOP. I can't find it now.
There was a full scheme of it.

And if for the description of the tree, it's just my example, my fantasy.
I was just looking at the tree on the street, and mentally laid out both the tree itself and its inhabitants, the constructor, fields, methods, inheritance :))

You forgot about the fruit of the trees from the kernel of which they appear. :)))

It turns out that the product of a branching hierarchy is the kernel, with a new instance program of the same hierarchy. Full reproduction cycle.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Why is it that the trawl is rubbish? It's a very good option for trends. You can use parabolic or Donchian channel (price channel) - it's better than trading with stop and take. Take should be done based on conditions that may vary - this is the most difficult option for me.

This is not an option by either balabolic or conchian.

i asked about the trading rules

We're dealing with serious stuff here.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

very fast everything. Generate ready-made code for different trading symbols, for example.

I can add the TS optimizer in Python at once, but I am too lazy to do it now.

If the results show, then I can add and paste it).

The rules are difficult to substantiate without the results, we must look at. We can start with up or down from anything. And the angle of the trend is counted somehow? A good angle / speed and width. If the width is wide, we don't calculate it. It is not by the price but by the tick at the bottom or at the top of the channel.

Roman:

Description of what? I don't quite get it.
Any introductory course on OOP, start either with an example of fauna or with an example of people.
And to understand the poor explanation of the lecturers, google pictures like this

There was a picture somewhere, just for OOP. I can't find it now.
There was a full scheme of it.

And if for the description of the tree, it's just my example, my fantasy.
I was staring at the tree on the street, and mentally laid out both the tree itself and its inhabitants, the constructor, fields, methods, inheritance :)))

Thank you))) I must have read OOP in the wrong books)).

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

it's not an option at all, not according to balabolic or conchian

I asked about the trading rules.

I asked the rules of the market - when the price has gone beyond the sigma, it chews up the risks to the reversal.

If you do not know the rules, they cannot be applied in their raw form.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

If the result shows, you can pinned and pinned).

The rules are difficult to justify without the results, you have to look. You can start with up / down from anything. And the angle of the trend is counted somehow? A good angle / speed and width. If the width is wide, we don't calculate it. We don't set it by the close, but by the tick at the bottom / top of the channel.

If I want to check if I want to generate a signal for each candlestick or take something in between. I have not decided yet. No angles, no velocities and no balloons. All statistics is on the screen by deviations, I just need to place orders))

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Rendering market - when the price has gone beyond the sigma, it fattens the risks to the reversal.

This is definitely a condition.)