Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1524

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Cool, thanks. I.e. it draws to the last bar, the values then do not need to update?

To the last bar, but in my opinion online will not work, now I will test it in the tester, in 20 minutes I will post

Igor Makanu:

to the last, but in my opinion online will not work, now I will test in the tester, in 20 minutes I will post

I can't see it in the Strategy Tester. I'll write a simple check bot for different indices

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Yeah, in the tester it draws wrong. For now I will write a simple test bot for different indices

I checked it, it works correctly

Isn't it clear that extrema can only be determined on history. And they are absolutely useless for opening an order, since the train has already left.

We should try to open an order not at extreme points, but a bit later, considering some limiting factors.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Isn't it clear that extrema can only be determined on history. And they are absolutely useless for opening an order, since the train has already left.

We should try to open an order not at extreme points but a bit later taking into account some limiting factors.

Thanks, Cap.)

There are more than 1,500 pages of discussion about concepts that are already clear. And it is not clear what you have lost here and what you are looking for.

It is necessary to think that everyone wants to show or advertise their abilities using scientific terms, or it is just entertainment?

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Or is it just entertainment?

What's wrong with it?

Grail:

What's wrong with that?

If they were discussing automatic self-optimization, that would be more interesting than machine learning.

Or no one raises the question that a self-learning robot where supposed to keep all its knowledge and how it will search for it quickly. Not saying that it has to analyze it and learn from it again when a new tick comes along.

I.e., it's a never-ending process, and the robot won't be able to catch up with time and will always fall apart every time in extraordinary situations, not knowing what to do.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

If only .....

If only you had read the name of the branch....

7-8 minute commentary on our topic from the practitioner