Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1469

Andrey Dik:

das ist fantastisch, ja ja...

Hi, if it worked, congratulations!

We have been prefixing with NS for more than a year now.

Stable high-yielding NS, which would give a profit on any time interval, unfortunately, we have not managed to create yet. It has a series of good deals in periods, then a million of negative ones, but smaller.

We have developed only trend-following nets, because they are cutting into them during flat... We have tested them mostly on crypto...

But nevertheless, for 300 days the network would give 270% ...

If anything, write in person, we'll share experience ...

Hi ....

You've been ranting here for so many years and haven't created anything...

I've been waiting five years for a robot machine... ...and there isn't one.

What are you doing here?

What kind of fake screens you post here...

Don't you have any money??? At least make a real monitor.

I've been waiting for a year for a proper explanation from you.

I saw a bot (from Google) that played ping pong and found the best shot.

We can't do that????

Or forex is a scam?

Alexander Ivanov:

Hi ....

You've been ranting here for so many years and haven't created anything...

I've been waiting five years for a robot machine... ...and there isn't one.

What are you doing here?

What kind of fake screens you post here...

Don't you have any money??? At least make a real monitor

Are you also excited by these screenshots?))

There is no need to worry, the signals have already been created and PAMMs are opened. We are not going to call them yet, but they should work during the week so that the chart nature is confirmed and then we can easily say that we have a ready and profitable product for machine learning.

Well, what do you think of neuroshell day trader?

wiktar:
Well, what about neuroshell day trader?

The program is ancient and the neural network unit itself is appropriate for those times, but for a trader who is not strong in programming it is just a clandike. In 3 minutes you can put there such a strategy, that you won't be able to write in MKUL. It works not by bar, and immediately with the whole indicator, which allows you to invest in each other, to infinity. Indicator by indicator and it's all in a couple of clicks. If the current generation of neural networks were implemented there, it would be the best product for trading. I used to get rid of it and switched to MKUL4 before writing something in code, I always checked idea in neuroshare first, because it was done in five seconds and if the result was positive I started to write code in MKUL. Very convenient product for quick testing hypotheses.

Mihail Marchukajtes:

The program is ancient and the neural network unit itself is appropriate for those times, but for a trader who is not strong in programming it is a clandike. In 3 minutes there you can throw out such a strategy, which you won't be able to write in MKUL. It works not by bar, and immediately with the whole indicator, which allows you to invest in each other, to infinity. Indicator by indicator and it's all in a couple of clicks. If the current generation of neural networks were implemented there, it would be the best product for trading. I used to get rid of it and switched to MKUL4 before writing something in code, I always checked idea in neuroshare first, because it was done in 5 seconds and if the result was positive I started to write code in MKUL. Very convenient product for quick testing hypotheses.

I've been working with it for more than 8 years)) I am working with the new version of neuroshell now. I wanted to find my like-minded friends in this thread, I thought maybe someone uses it))))

wiktar:

I have been working with it for more than 8 years)) Yes, the product is great. I am currently working with a new version of neuroshell. I wanted to find like-minded people in this thread, I thought maybe someone uses it))))

Surprisingly, as far as I heard after the death of Steve Ward the program is no longer supported. If I remember correctly I've been using it since 2005 for about five years. But I didn't get any results from it. I have somewhere under it were broken addons Schenon entropy, Noxa and those are really worth attention. Leonid Velichkovsky (lead singer of Technologia) went to their office in America. He was the official user of NS and we were just using the broken one, waiting for the slot to break and go. I started with version 5, and ended up with version 6. Something like that.... Later guys started to write indicators via dll. The program looks like 3 buttons, but it is so flexible that it allows to realize any complicated idea. But there was a problem with grids. And TurboProp, unfortunately, wasn't able to change the situation...

Are you by any chance Vitor_tlt???? from the Alpari forum or wherever you were. The nickname is very appropriate...

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Aren't you Vitor_tlt???? from the Alpari forum or wherever you were. The nickname is very appropriate.

No, I have a different nickname there. Except that I'm banned there forever. Nerka is new relative to itself) the latest version at the time of its release). Although I got an update of some addons on my mailbox. Well, what do advanced neurotraders use now? Or do they write their own software?