Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1223

Martin Cheguevara:

what salts

You have to look at least a screenshot to determine them.
Specifically (from top to bottom) -

Price
Equi
"Inet sanction."

Vizard_:

To determine them you need to look at least a screenshot.
Namely (from top to bottom) -

Price
Equi
"Internet Sanction".

Well...that's for normal systems...what I mean is that I will always be in the long run on the plus side no matter where the market goes. This is all the merit of the order system.

The only problem is the timing of profits.

Everyone will lose, so I will win.

The financial instrument of currency pairs will always stabilize. This is a fact.

it may not only be stabilized by a correction as many people think.

But eventually the number of degrees of freedom of a financial instrument tends to the number of individual realizations of the instrument i.e. to (Bar-1).

What I am trying to show is another dimension completely. You try to trade, I build my robot as if it had already traded (but without opening orders) and based on that I build my trading system.

There is a hard probability -> 50% and whoever wants to change it won't succeed.

No one has yet succeeded and definitely will not.

The rest is a bunch of theory I won't go into details, because I've written above in order for you to understand that I rather understand what the market is only from the point of view of graphic information analysis.

Vizard_:

Give me an example...

Did you also take drugs? I think I've made it pretty clear.

mytarmailS:

You're not on salts, are you? ))

There's a lot of people on salts, but they won't admit it.

Kesha Rutov:

A screen shot (top to bottom)-

Price
Model (trend-flat)

Kesha Rutov:

I'm sorry, did you read Voronov... ...can you help me, on the example of MQL4, with a good example of using MO? I recently joined this topic when I finally finished my work on statistics and order systems.

I just found it easier to do it once I saw how it works - understood the theory. It's more efficient and faster.

Vizard_:

A screenshot in a studio (from top to bottom)-.

Price
Model (trend-flat)

I'll pass.

It's up to me to show you the door, but it's up to you to open it with your own hands! I'm not a servant to you or anyone else, I agree that you serve me, but not the other way around, it's important to understand, not to forget it.

Kesha Rutov:

There are a lot of people on salts, but they won't admit it.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1562

Will this work? can you give me a hint?

Рецепты нейросетей
Рецепты нейросетей
  • www.mql5.com
Не так давно - на заре технического анализа, когда компьютеры были далеко не у каждого биржевика - появлялись люди, которые пытались предсказывать будущие цены по ими же придуманным законам и формулам. Таких людей часто называли шарлатанами. Время шло, усложнялись методы обработки информации, и теперь очень сложно найти равнодушного к...

Martin Cheguevara:

Sorry, did you read Voronov... Can you help me, is there a good example of using MO in MQL4? I recently joined this topic when I finally finished my work on statistics and order systems.

It's easier for me to do it once I've learned the theory and seen how it works. It's more efficient and faster.

There is an example with code from Yury Reshetov, but I should not expect any feedback from him, they say he introduced himself.

You must be educated, mathematician or physicist to read Voronov, otherwise it may be very bad, he reads math and theory mercilessly, he presses and pushes, you must be able to take a punch, not to sag.

Kesha Rutov: My business is to point the door...

Thanks for the ajar door, but it's still dark ahead, turn on the light.
Post a screenshot (top to bottom)-

Price
Model (trend-flat)