Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 526

Yuriy Asaulenko:
This is good, and I don't see not only the necessity, but even the expediency of it.)

Without a tester, you can't invent or prove anything.

Real trade is almost one-to-one with the tester results in the real ticks mode.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Without a tester, you can't invent or prove anything.

Real trading is almost one-to-one with the tester results, in real tick mode.

I have my own testing methodology. And I'm not going to prove anything to anyone. Everything is for information only.

By the way, why do you need to test on ticks? It is much easier in modeling to use the worst case scenario for the next candle. Then the result will only improve on real ticks).

Well, if you work on a large TF, for the evolution of events in a candle, use a smaller TF, and the ticks will not affect anything.

And here is another test deal. As you can see, it is also profitable.

3,17.11.2017 19:36:58,1,17.11.2017 19:36:58,22683,17.11.2017 19:59:47,22704,21,39

Profit 21, max profit 39. Of course, it proves nothing).

Well, here is one more real-time test deal

4,17.11.2017 20:00:07,1,17.11.2017 20:00:07,22702,17.11.2017 20:18:07,22721,19,35

Profit - 19, max profit - 35.

There are 3 deals in a row in front of you. The 1st in one of the previous posts.

And I'm done with the show).

Yuriy Asaulenko:
I have my own method of testing. And I'm not going to prove anything to anybody. All for information only.

Apparently you do not know how to program. And the tester should be trusted.

And if you're not going to prove anything, then what are you doing here?

It does not happen. If a man has something good, even if he is able to sing and dance well, he will show everyone how he can do it.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Apparently you do not know how to program. And the tester should be trusted.

And if you're not going to prove anything, then what are you doing here?

It does not happen. If a man has something good, even if he is able to sing and dance well, he will show everyone how he can do it.

Here I communicate with others like me)). Sometimes I show some research results.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I have my own testing methodology. And I'm not going to prove anything to anyone. All for information only.

By the way, why do you want to test on ticks? It is much easier in modeling to use the worst case scenario for the next candle. Then the result will only improve on real ticks).

Well, if you work with a large TF, for the development of events in a candle, use a smaller TF, and the ticks will not affect anything.

What other TFs or candlesticks. They do not exist. There are only quotes or ticks on which the order is opened.

You all are hypnotized, all the time talking about some timeframes or candlesticks.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

What other TFs or candles. They do not exist. There are only quotes or ticks by which an order is opened. Do TFs or candlesticks come to MT5 input?

You all are like in hypnosis, all the time talking about some timeframes or candlesticks.

A candlestick is certainly a conditional notion. But when we deal with history, we have only candlesticks, and it's enough for modeling.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
The candle is certainly a conditional concept. But when we deal with history we have only candles, and it's enough for modeling.

Honestly, it's hard for me to even comment on you. You have laid out an unrealistic picture, which is at best a fitting. You bring some nonsense about the teacher and not necessity of the given and in general there is a feeling that you really do not understand what NS is, and that picture has nothing in common with the reality of life. IMHO

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Honestly, it's hard for me to even comment on you. You have laid out an unrealistic picture, which is at best a fitting. You bring some nonsense about the teacher and not necessity of the given and in general there is a feeling that you really do not understand what NS is, and that picture has nothing in common with the reality of life. IMHO

I think so too, but about your competence). Proving anything to you is a completely futile exercise. I stop the discussion).

Well, Petros is asking the right question.

What is the payoff, is it really worth it, because the system is not one of the simplest?

For example, how many percent per month does anyone consistently earn on the real market, for example, for a year?

I personally think that these are not here at all, all in search. //No offense.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Well, Petros is asking the right question.

What is the output, whether it is worth it to study and get into, because the system is not the simplest?

For example - how many percent per month, someone earns stably in real trading, for example, over the year?

I personally think that these are not here at all, all in search. //I think there are none of them here at all.

This is a provocative question. Why do you need to know who earns how much?)