Singal entry exact one hour later

Hi,

Has the timezone on my local windows an effect on MT5 or the subscriped signal?

It seems the entry signal on my machine was exact one hour later than signal entry of the providers. It was the first signal so, I have to check later but for now it doest seem to add up. Also the price is around one hour later.

Any suggestions?

Moritz Christoph Sebastian Koehler:

Hi,

Has the timezone on my local windows an effect on MT5 or the subscriped signal?

It seems the entry signal on my machine was exact one hour later than signal entry of the providers. It was the first signal so, I have to check later but for now it doest seem to add up. Also the price is around one hour later.

Any suggestions?

Your broker GMT time is one hour in offset with the signal's broker GMT time, the trade was copied at the same actual time.

It cant be it seems, the price difference is too high. the signal price is eurjpy 135.977, my price is 136.120 and this can only be at least 50min later. Somewhere is Timezone difference but dont know where it comes.

I found out on my workstation the summertime was not active and windows was one hour late. Maybe it has an influented mt5, but i thought mt5 is independet. Will check on further signals if it is correct now.