take profit program

Is there a good take profit program that increases the value of the trade? 

OTC:

Is there a good take profit program that increases the value of the trade? 

You haven't explained well what you want, but discussion and recommendations about products are not allowed in this forum, so you should make your own search in the Market and Codebase, or order what you need in the Freelance section.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

You haven't explained well what you want, but discussion and recommendations about products are not allowed in this forum, so you should make your own search in the Market and Codebase, or order what you need in the Freelance section.

program meaning code ideas, I don't want to buy a program. 

OTC #: program meaning code ideas, I don't want to buy a program. 

You have not properly explained what you mean by your question, but assuming you asking about how to maximise your profits, then I supposed that there are many, but it depends on the strategies being used.

You can use trailing-stops that trail your maximum favourable excursion, or use partial closing to protect some of the profit while riding the trend with the remainder, or you could use "stacking" or "pyramiding".

There are probably many others, so do some research on trading methods.

Fernando Carreiro #:

You have not properly explained what you mean by your question, but assuming you asking about how to maximise your profits, then I supposed that there are many, but it depends on the strategies being used.

You can use trailing-stops that trail your maximum favourable excursion, or use partial closing to protect some of the profit while riding the trend with the remainder, or you could use "stacking" or "pyramiding".

There are probably many others, so do some research on trading methods.

no Fernados, I'm trying to find what is working for people on the take profit side. i don't think you've understood my question. i'm talking about take profit functionality not trailing stops.

OTC #: no Fernados, I'm trying to find what is working for people on the take profit side. i don't think you've understood my question. i'm talking about take profit functionality not trailing stops.

Then don't just say "no" and explain yourself in more detail! Besides, I did give you ideas for take profit: partial closure and pyramiding.