Non-accesable purchased indicators...

Hi,

Is there anybody who has the same problem or knowledge how to fix the issue with disappeared indicators.

I have until now purchase 29 various indicators from different vendors. What I discovered yesterday is that only 6 of them showing up for download.

Rest of them simply do not show up anymore.

I have tested on several different MT4 platforms from various brokers and all of them is behaving in same way.

I have changed the log in password, and I am able to log in on the MQL5 web page. I have restarted all MT4 platforms, and restarted the PC.

Nothing helps. It looks like all remaining 23 indicators are gone for wind as I have newer purchased them.

And worst of all, service desk is only referring to the Forum. Customer service is 0% as I can see...

So, please fellow traders, is there anybody having any suggestion of how to solve this ?

If you can't see your purchase when you click the Purchased option, check the below mentioned issues:

Make sure that:

• that you have Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge latest version installed on your computer or VPS
  • that you are using the latest build of MetaTrader 4/5
  • that you are logged into your MQL5 account in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community tab, using your login - NOT your email
  • that your MQL5 account password is less than 10 characters (if your password is 10 or more characters - change MQL5 account password here)

In case you still don't see the product on the list of your purchases in the terminal, try the following:

1. Close ALL your MetaTrader terminals
  2. Go to C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community
  3. Delete all files starting from mql4.market.* and mql5.market.*
  4. Open the MetaTrader terminal
  5. Try to install your product again

igadzur #:
Hi Eleni, thank you for your help. I have deleted those files you have suggested and finally I got my indicators listed again. Great help, and thanks once more.

What if you are using a mobile fone on puchesing a product

Leonard Luwawa Kativa #:
What if you are using a mobile fone on puchesing a product

You can't install and use a purchased product in MT4/5 mobile apps.

Follow these instructions:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/366152 (MT4)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/366161 (MT5)