Signal Review after Cancelation

I canceled a signal and then went to try to leave a review to warn others, but it seems like you can't leave a reviewer after you are no longer subscribed.

I can understand not wanting to let people leave a review who have never subscribed for many different reasons, but am I correct that I can leave a review after paying and losing over $500 in one month?

I suppose it doesn't matter because he lost the majority of his subscribers and has been bombed with 1 star reviews, but this seems like an oversight to me.

Frederick Langemark:
I canceled a signal and then went to try to leave a review to warn others, but it seems like you can't leave a reviewer after you are no longer subscribed.

I can understand not wanting to let people leave a review who have never subscribed for many different reasons, but am I correct that I can leave a review after paying and losing over $500 in one month?

I suppose it doesn't matter because he lost the majority of his subscribers and has been bombed with 1 star reviews, but this seems like an oversight to me.

Yes, that is the case, you need to be an active subscriber in order to leave a review in signals.