issue with signal.

hello mql5 community ,

i attached my account last night to the mql5, and this morning i noticed that all my trading history has been removed and i faced a message ' your trading style has been changed ' 

after i added my signal i only took a single trade , how system detected that i changed my trading style ?

i contacted service desk and here is their answer "Sorry, the server is not available in our service, nothing can be done about it"

i noticed they removed y broker Server as well, and im trying to fix it, but i do not know what should i do 

My trading history has been removed . 
And my account server is removed . 
And i do not get any proper answer 

Adam Terlecki:

hello mql5 community ,

i attached my account last night to the mql5, and this morning i noticed that all my trading history has been removed and i faced a message ' your trading style has been changed ' 

after i added my signal i only took a single trade , how system detected that i changed my trading style ?

i contacted service desk and here is their answer "Sorry, the server is not available in our service, nothing can be done about it"

i noticed they removed y broker Server as well, and im trying to fix it, but i do not know what should i do 

It may well be that the broker you are using has been banned by MetaQuotes for "bad behaviour".

If that is the case, then start your signal with a different broker.

Fernando Carreiro #:

It may well be that the broker you are using has been banned by MetaQuotes for "bad behaviour".

If that is the case, then start your signal with a different broker.

No, my broker was available when i added my account , but in the morning it has been removed. I'm using FCA, NFA regulated broker. Not an unreliable platform 

I just want to know where the problem is, i added my personal account which is under my name , and my broker is fully regulated broker. 

Adam Terlecki #: I just want to know where the problem is, i added my personal account which is under my name , and my broker is fully regulated broker. 

Just like you, we are normal users. If the administrators did not give a reason, then we as users know even less and will not be able to do much for you. Even the moderators will probably also not know the reason.

Adam Terlecki #:
I just want to know where the problem is, i added my personal account which is under my name , and my broker is fully regulated broker. 

Mql5 algorithm prefers signals with even profit. If you made a profit of 50% in a month make sure you repeat 50% or more at least once in the next 3 following months. 

Fernando Carreiro #:

Just like you, we are normal users. If the administrators did not give a reason, then we as users know even less and will not be able to do much for you. Even the moderators will probably also not know the reason.

Do you think this is not cruelty? Do you think this is not unfair? A trader works on a system for days and years. And you deprive it of a series of possibilities, isn't that oppression?

Adam Terlecki #: Do you think this is not cruelty? Do you think this is not unfair? A trader works on a system for days and years. And you deprive it of a series of possibilities, isn't that oppression?

I am not an administrator and I was not involved. So I can neither confirm nor deny, because I don't have any details that would allow me to have an informed opinion.