Metaeditor mql5 not opening Help Topics - page 2

Fernando Carreiro #:

No, the official builds are the ones announced here on the forum, and the updates pushed out when connected to the accounts of reputable brokers.

The builds pushed out on the MetaQuotes demo accounts are beta builds.

Currently the most recently announced build was 3210, but soon after that brokers pushed out build 3211 to fix a bug with the display of "15min delayed" on the charts.

So, if you don't want the beta builds don't ever connect to MetaQuotes demo accounts, only broker demo accounts.

I have installed 3228 and it works.

Thank you! 

Daniel Cioca #:I have installed 3228 and it works. Thank you! 

Please be aware that 3228 is also a beta build, just a more recent one.

I'm surprised that by now that your broker did not push 3211 out onto you via the Live Updates, or do you have updates disabled?

Fernando Carreiro #:

Please be aware that 3228 is also a beta build, just a more recent one.

I'm surprised that by now that your broker did not push 3211 out onto you via the Live Updates, or do you have updates disabled?

So I have downloaded that version from my broker also.

How can I enable Live Update? 

Daniel Cioca #: So I have downloaded that version from my broker also. How can I enable Live Update? 

If you are asking, then you have Live Updates enabled and active. This is because it is on by default (and forced upon you by MetaQuotes, unless you use special power user windows settings to prevent it).

Fernando Carreiro #:

If you are asking, then you have Live Updates enabled and active. This is because it is on by default (and forced upon you by MetaQuotes, unless you use special power user windows settings to prevent it).

Thank you. 

Can you share that installer? 

Daniel Cioca #: Thank you. Can you share that installer? 

Sorry, but I don't understand what you mean. What "installer" are you talking about?

Thanks to @Andrey Khatimlianskii, you can find copies of previous builds on his shared Google Drive (link found on his profile):