arrows and wrong object being added to chart. - page 3

Revo Trades # :

fast test, but have proven all things working as asked for:

arrows are right direction as requested. they are painted on closed and historic candles when first initialised, and they are not flickering when price is going up and down or when the fast ma moves back and forth, under and over the slower ma.

Only possible issue i am going to investigate, is when i get an alert i hear the alert.wav, but there's a "buzz" at the beginning, as if it is playing the sound at same times as displaying the alert. am going to investigate that now. Maybe you have the sound and the alert being displayed at same time, if so, i am sure i can fix that myself.

Okay. I'm waiting for more details about your tests. I will be glad if my code is useful to you.

Revo Trades # :

EDIT: yep, i was correct. when the sound setting has a filename and alert setting is true, the indicator does both: displays the alert window, with the sound, but also plays the sound. This gives a "buzz" when each alert and sound is played. But i can fix that easy.

The "Sound Name" parameter does not have an "enable/disable" flag - that's why "Sound Name" is always playing. I will add this option.

Now i am going to add those text labels in the top corner, just like in my original post. But this time i will remember to add the condition to check that the mas remain in the correct order after the end of a candle that had a crossover.

Vladimir Karputov #:

The "Sound Name" parameter does not have an "enable/disable" flag - that's why "Sound Name" is always playing. I will add this option.

yep. i already added it hehe

EDIT: i changed it to ignore the "Sound Filename", when the alert option is true.

Revo Trades # :

yep. i already added it hehe

EDIT: i changed it to ignore the "Sound Filename", when the alert option is true.

version "1.006" - added switch "on/off" Sound

Revo Trades # :
Now i am going to add those text labels in the top corner, just like in my original post. But this time i will remember to add the condition to check that the mas remain in the correct order after the end of a candle that had a crossover.

Will you do it yourself?

Vladimir Karputov #:

Will you do it yourself?

not now. going out for sociol evening now, but yeah. I did it with the original, i got it fixed. i am sure that i can modify the code of a professional a lot more easier than editing my own S##@T :)

NOTE: i plan to add options to disable the lines, with a separate option to hid the sloest ma line, and have the arrows and text labels remaining on the chart. This is how i plan to use it. ok now, back in about 4 hours.

Revo Trades # :
NOTE: i plan to add options to disable the lines, with a separate option to hid the sloest ma line, a***
Why hide the slow 'MA SLave'? It turns out that this line does not participate in the trend definition in any way (it does not appear anywhere in the 'Arrow' definition formula inside 'OnCalculate').

Vladimir Karputov #:
Why hide the slow 'MA SLave'? It turns out that this line does not participate in the trend definition in any way (it does not appear anywhere in the 'Arrow' definition formula inside 'OnCalculate').

just to have it there as an option. And it will "appear" in the formula/condition to show the text label.