Open a position in multiple accounts on MT5

Hello , 

I searched on the internet about this issue , and I found the proposed solutions are either:

1/ Opening multiple Mt5 program , each mt5 terminal refers to one of the accounts.

2/ Using a program like (Forex copier ) as I saw in a video on YouTube. 

I can see some problems (in my point of view) in those two methods :

1- the problem with the first method is that it demands a good computer setup ,especially the RAM(more than 8GB I guess ) to be applicable .

2- The problem with the second method ( if it is applicable in the first place because I didn't try it ) is a problem of security , the third party can steal the info of the account ( this is a guess again , correct me if I'm wrong or if there is a known reputable program ).

I would like to ask the experts and the old traders here about their advice/experience in this subject  , thank you in advance.  

Double Exponential Moving Average - Trend Indicators - Technical Indicators - Price Charts, Technical and Fundamental Analysis - MetaTrader 5 Help
Double Exponential Moving Average - Trend Indicators - Technical Indicators - Price Charts, Technical and Fundamental Analysis - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
Double Exponential Moving Average Technical Indicator (DEMA) was developed by Patrick Mulloy and published in February 1994 in the "Technical...