Disable Selection, automatically enable

Hello, Good day,

Please I wrote an indicator for MT5, the functions and everything is working well in my terminal, but the problem is, I sent it to someone, and he is complaining that the object e.g horizontal line when created on his chart, disable selection is automatically enable, preventing him from selecting on it, and this happens only when the indicator is applied to his chart, that object created when the indicator is not applied, can be selected. I tried the indicator in 4 different terminals but am not facing the same problem, as object drawn and not having disable selection checked? I am working with

• Version 5 build 3219
  • Version 5 build 3223
  • Version 5 build 3211

of the terminal and they are all not enabling "Disable selection". He is having Version 5 build 3211. How do I solve this, am confused as I have tried it on multiple systems and the results is different from his complaints.

Thanks

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types
  • www.mql5.com
Object Types - Objects Constants - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5
Files:

Thank-god Avwerosuoghene Odukudu: ... he is complaining that the object e.g horizontal line when created on his chart, disable selection is automatically enable, preventing him from selecting on it

Does the other user perhaps have some other indicator, script or EA running that may be interfering with the graphical objects?

Does your code explicitly set a value for that option and could it under some bug condition invert it instead?

Fernando Carreiro #:

Does the other user perhaps have some other indicator, script or EA running that may be interfering with the graphical objects?

Does your code explicitly set a value for that option and could it under some bug condition invert it instead?

Thanks, I noticed it was conditional if-statement that works well in my terminal that was working differently in the person terminal.