iCustom

Hello all,

I have <Deleted> indicator from MT5 market. i want to know how to call icustom indicator in EA please all guys help me..

above code from my mql4 language i just want to know how to convert this code in mql5 please help me.. please tell me how to call icustom in mql5
Documentation on MQL5: Technical Indicators / iCustom
Documentation on MQL5: Technical Indicators / iCustom
  • www.mql5.com
iCustom - Technical Indicators - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Irshad R Turiya:

Hello all,

I have <Deleted> indicator from MT5 market. i want to know how to call icustom indicator in EA please all guys help me..

above code from my mql4 language i just want to know how to convert this code in mql5 please help me.. please tell me how to call icustom in mql5

Please insert the code correctly: when editing a message, press the button        Codeand paste your code into the pop-up window 

An example of working with iCustom - we get the indicator data in the EA [data folder]\MQL5\Indicators\Examples\MACD.mq5

How to start with MQL5
How to start with MQL5
  • www.mql5.com
This thread discusses MQL5 code examples. There will be examples of how to get data from indicators, how to program advisors...

dear sir please help me how i call icutom in mql5 code.. my indicator is <Deleted> from mt5 market..  there is 14 buffers in indicator but only 0,1,2 and 3 number buffers for main for opening buy and sell trades so how can i call icustom in mql5

double 
UpArrow=iCustom(NULL,0,"Market/DarkPoint",Indicator_Setting,Object_Prefix,Dark_Point_Period,Dark_Point_Vokality,sensitivity_Multiplier,SL_TP_ATR_Setting,Dark_Point_ATR_Periods,SL_TP_Setting,Enable_TP_1,TP1_ATR_Multiplier,Enable_TP_2,TP2_ATR_Multiplier,Enable_TP_3,TP3_ATR_Multiplier,Enable_SL_1,SL1_ATR_Multiplier,Enable_SL_2,SL2_ATR_Multiplier,Enable_SL_3,SL3_ATR_Multiplier,0,1);

double 
DnArrow=iCustom(NULL,0,"Market/Dark Point",Indicator_Setting,Object_Prefix,Dark_Point_Period,Dark_Point_Vokality,sensitivity_Multiplier,SL_TP_ATR_Setting,Dark_Point_ATR_Periods,SL_TP_Setting,Enable_TP_1,TP1_ATR_Multiplier,Enable_TP_2,TP2_ATR_Multiplier,Enable_TP_3,TP3_ATR_Multiplier,Enable_SL_1,SL1_ATR_Multiplier,Enable_SL_2,SL2_ATR_Multiplier,Enable_SL_3,SL3_ATR_Multiplier,1,1);

double 
UpArrow2=iCustom(NULL,0,"Market/Dark Point",Indicator_Setting,Object_Prefix,Dark_Point_Period,Dark_Point_Vokality,sensitivity_Multiplier,SL_TP_ATR_Setting,Dark_Point_ATR_Periods,SL_TP_Setting,Enable_TP_1,TP1_ATR_Multiplier,Enable_TP_2,TP2_ATR_Multiplier,Enable_TP_3,TP3_ATR_Multiplier,Enable_SL_1,SL1_ATR_Multiplier,Enable_SL_2,SL2_ATR_Multiplier,Enable_SL_3,SL3_ATR_Multiplier,2,1);

double 
DnArrow2=iCustom(NULL,0,"Market/Dark Point",Indicator_Setting,Object_Prefix,Dark_Point_Period,Dark_Point_Vokality,sensitivity_Multiplier,SL_TP_ATR_Setting,Dark_Point_ATR_Periods,SL_TP_Setting,Enable_TP_1,TP1_ATR_Multiplier,Enable_TP_2,TP2_ATR_Multiplier,Enable_TP_3,TP3_ATR_Multiplier,Enable_SL_1,SL1_ATR_Multiplier,Enable_SL_2,SL2_ATR_Multiplier,Enable_SL_3,SL3_ATR_Multiplier,3,1);

if((UpArrow!=EMPTY_VALUE && UpArrow!=0) || (UpArrow2!=EMPTY_VALUE && UpArrow2!=0))
        {
         OpenBuy=true;
        }
      if((DnArrow!=EMPTY_VALUE && DnArrow!=0) || (DnArrow2!=EMPTY_VALUE && DnArrow2!=0))
        {
         OpenSell=true;
        }

if(CloseInSignal)
        {
         if((UpArrow!=EMPTY_VALUE && UpArrow!=0) || (UpArrow2!=EMPTY_VALUE && UpArrow2!=0))
           {
            CloseSell=true;
           }
         if((DnArrow!=EMPTY_VALUE && DnArrow!=0) || (DnArrow2!=EMPTY_VALUE && DnArrow2!=0))
           {
            CloseBuy=true;
           }
         }

Irshad R Turiya # :
dear sir please help me how i call icutom in mql5 code.. my indicator is <Deleted> from mt5 market..  there is 14 buffers in indicator but only 0,1,2 and 3 number buffers for main for opening buy and sell trades so how can i call icustom in mql5

Study the example above. I gave a link.

Irshad R Turiya #:

Why did you post your MT4 code in the MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page)?
          General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum?
Next time, post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.