Using Your EA On ECN DMA STP (ECN no slippage,no requotes)

Hello, i wanted to know if anyone has good advice on which option as mentioned in the title, would be the best way to trade with an EA. 

Trading on Demo as opposed to live gives a much better result, would trading ECN,DMA or STP give the desired outcome for an EA on a Live account, to produce as close to what the demo produces?

Ive heard ECN has no slippage or requotes, is this a true fact? 

TIA

Julian Josef Budziszewski: Ive heard ECN has no slippage or requotes, is this a true fact?

Part true, part false! On ECN accounts your market orders will be filled at current prices (so no requotes), but it also means that it will almost always have slippage and you have no control over it.

Julian Josef Budziszewski:

Hello, i wanted to know if anyone has good advice on which option as mentioned in the title, would be the best way to trade with an EA. 

Trading on Demo as opposed to live gives a much better result, would trading ECN,DMA or STP give the desired outcome for an EA on a Live account, to produce as close to what the demo produces?

Ive heard ECN has no slippage or requotes, is this a true fact? 

TIA

how long you are in trading?

Fernando Carreiro #:

Part true, part false! On ECN accounts your market orders will be filled at current prices (so no requotes), but it also means that it will almost always have slippage and you have no control over it.

Ok thanks for reply. I thought that it cant be completely true, there has to be some slippage, even  though they promote no slippage. 

Grzegorz Pawlak #:

how long you are in trading?

6 Years