Apollox to Metatrader5

Hello,
i am trying to connect meratrader5 with apollox. do you have experience with this and can you maybe give me a tip how it can work? 
Now when I click on connect it will not connect and I get beeps all the time.
Thanks for your support.
Oszkar

Oszkar69:
Hello,
i am trying to connect meratrader5 with apollox. do you have experience with this and can you maybe give me a tip how it can work? 
Now when I click on connect it will not connect and I get beeps all the time.
Thanks for your support.
Oszkar

If you can't connect it means that you have the wrong credentials, double check your account number, master password and broker server.

These details have been sent to your email when your trading account was created.

Contact your broker for help and details, we can't help you here.

Oszkar69: i am trying to connect meratrader5 with apollox. do you have experience with this and can you maybe give me a tip how it can work? Now when I click on connect it will not connect and I get beeps all the time

Forgive my ignorance, but as far as my web search went, ApolloX does not offer any integration with MetaTrader. It is not listed as a usable platform on their site. All they offer is the use of a mobile app or via the web app.

Where did you get the idea that you could use MetaTrader to connect to it directly?