problem VPS / EA - page 3

During the night NYCS support informed me that they contacted MQ support for appropriate actioning on MQ side.

I'm happy to confirm that services have been restored at this time - all error messages seen in journal are gone: notifications do work, purchased product information is well restored (after deleting the market files in the community folder, all ever purchased products are seen again), and installation of a purchased product does work again.

I like to thank the NYCS and MQ support teams for having this finally solved.

PS No need to change the VPS strategy - if any provider has still issues, just close collaboration between parties to fix it needs to happen.

Sergey Golubev #:

If it is related to MQL5 VPS so use the following procedure -

hi sir i have problem that i run my ea on vps but doesnt work on this vps and it does work on my previous vps

sahand salimi #:
hi sir i have problem that i run my ea on vps but doesnt work on this vps and it does work on my previous vps

I already replied to you on the other thread (in theoretical points of view):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Videos on Virtual Hosting Released

Sergey Golubev, 2022.05.02 13:13

There are many reasons why some EA does not work on rented VPS:

• bug in EA;
  • synchronization/migration was not provided in proper way;
  • forex market is closed during the weekend (EA will not work for forex in weekends);
  • broker's limitation (some pairs can not be used in trading for some broker according to their specification);
  • EA is using (or trying to use) dll (any dll is prohibited in rented VPS according to the rules);
  • some more.
Besides, for some EA ... if EA does not open any trade for half a day so it means nothing for some EA (some EA is not traded in often way).
So, if "does not work" means: do not open the trade for half a day - it is not related to work or does not work.
"does not work" = error in the logs.

<...> tricked me too! The <...> I paid him doesn't work. It does not open a trade. Nothing responds to my complaint!

Didaridu #:
<...> tricked me too! The <...> I paid him doesn't work. It does not open a trade. Nothing responds to my complaint!
You can read this post where I collected everything related to this subject.
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
  • www.mql5.com
Any new software inevitably contains bugs that are not always possible to detect even under the most rigorous in-house testing...