Need Information About Product Purchasing.

Hello, I want to purchase the EA but I have not purchased anything from the market before. I need detail information on it.

Few Important Things Which I need to Know are:

1. The purchased/rented EA will work on How many accounts?

2. The Purchased/rented EA will work on how many computers?

3. will the Purchased/rented EA work with different brokers or different terminals?

31804452:

Hello, I want to purchase the EA but I have not purchased anything from the market before. I need detail information on it.

Few Important Things Which I need to Know are:

1. The purchased/rented EA will work on How many accounts?

2. The Purchased/rented EA will work on how many computers?

3. will the Purchased/rented EA work with different brokers or different terminals?

1. It will work on any number of trading accounts or terminal within the same computer or VPS that you will install it. 

2.  You can install it in as many different computers or VPSs as the number of activations. After each major windows update or computer hardware update an activation is lost and you will need to install it again using another activation, so the number of remaining activations its important. MQL5.com usually credits one extra activation when a major windows update is due.

3. Yes and answer 1 applies again.

My computer is not working properly, it may shut down anytime, but I want to buy a robot, I want to ask, can I change my computer?  If I change my computer, my MQL account will be blocked, won't it?  Or if I am going to use my brother's computer, will his mql account have some problem too?  Do I need to get a new computer if the change of computer is going to cause some problem to my or my brother's account?  Someone help please.

31804452 #:
My computer is not working properly, it may shut down anytime, but I want to buy a robot, I want to ask, can I change my computer?  If I change my computer, my MQL account will be blocked, won't it?  Or if I am going to use my brother's computer, will his mql account have some problem too?  Do I need to get a new computer if the change of computer is going to cause some problem to my or my brother's account?  Someone help please.

This is the procedure about how to buy robot (for any computer which is working with MT4 and MT5 having the latest Windows version and with 64-bit is preferable):