VPS Malfunctioning - Not working correctly

I have been using the VPS Hosting for many years with great results, however... It now appears to be malfunctioning - It runs OK for about 6 hours then fails to execute positions anymore. EA works fine on my computer but not on the VPS?  - START/STOP/UPLOAD buttons are also failing to function by (locking up?).  I have checked and re-checked ALL passwords and re-started my computer as suggested by the moderator, but to no avail - Any ideas anyone?
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
The fastest VPS server for forex trading from the MetaTrader 4/5 terminal developers

Raymond Baddeley:
I have been using the VPS Hosting for many years with great results, however... It now appears to be malfunctioning - It runs OK for about 6 hours then fails to execute positions anymore. EA works fine on my computer but not on the VPS?  - START/STOP/UPLOAD buttons are also failing to function by (locking up?).  I have checked and re-checked ALL passwords and re-started my computer as suggested by the moderator, but to no avail - Any ideas anyone?

Try to move your MQL5 VPS subscription to another server and migrate your trading environment again.

This usually helps.

https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/subscriptions

When using MQL5 VPS hosting service for MT4 Trading Platform - Is there any way of checking the actual "Server Time" ? - As one of my EA's are time related, I have to +1 hour (UTC) in the EA in order to sync with the hourly VPS clock. Although when positions are executed, they still take up to 1 min 26 secs to 3 mins to execute.  Which suggests that the VPS is lagging 1-3 mins of actual time (UTC) - Any ideas anyone?

Not sure why anyone would use the limited MQ vps, when you can get a "real" vps where you are in complete control of the windows machine for 15-30/month. 

When you are not in full control of the machine, who knows what is going on.