Insider Trading Strategy

I’ve been trading forex stocks cryptos stocks and what not for the last 10 years. During these 10 years I also had the opportunity to work closely with expert traders and brokers from all around the world. That’s where I figured out that trading wont be profitable until you figure out what the big traders are doing. Now the big traders have their own way of hiding these trades from retail traders like us. 

That’s where my quest began, the quest to find out how to figure out what the big players are trading but to do it in a legal possible way. In this thread I’ll be posting all about that including daily analysis using that strategy. Follow me wherever possible to stay connected <Deleted>

1. Any daily analysis can not be posted without any free tools for trading uploaded to the forum by the source codes or/and to CodeBase.

2. Any promotion is prohibited on the forum.

----------------

You can use/create the channel to post the results of your trading, or create the signal for everybody to follow.

Create groups and communicate with fellow traders in the updated Chat
Create groups and communicate with fellow traders in the updated Chat
  • www.mql5.com
We have updated the MQL5.com Chat to further enhance the user conversation experience...

Sergey Golubev #:

1. Any daily analysis can not be posted without any free tools for trading uploaded to the forum by the source codes or/and to CodeBase.

2. Any promotion is prohibited on the forum.

----------------

I will delete your thread.

----------------

You can use/create the channel to post the results of your trading, or create the signal for everybody to follow.

Oh ok no worries, can I write articles though regarding my trading strategy?

Vivek Nair #:
Oh ok no worries, can I write articles though regarding my trading strategy?
I do not think the admins will approve this article without source codes for Metatrader 5... anyway - you can try:
click on "Add a new article" button here: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles

Alternatively - you can create the blog(s): https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs

And you can create the channel or group: Create groups and communicate with fellow traders in the updated Chat
MQL5 Articles
MQL5 Articles
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5 Programming Articles