how i can to made name for structure or object of a class?

I want to automatically create a new structure by changing the chart or time frame. What is the function of defining a new name?

Hadi Jalayer:
I want to automatically create a new structure by changing the chart or time frame. What is the function of defining a new name?
What you have said makes no sense at all

Show your code and clearly say your problem 

Paul Anscombe #:
What you have said makes no sense at all

Show your code and clearly say your problem 

for example:

string my_set=(string)ChartId()+.... ;

struct name

{

};

name my_set ={......};

Hadi Jalayer #:

for example:

string my_set=(string)ChartId()+.... ;

struct name

{

};

name my_set ={......};

1. Please use the "</>" icon on the message toolbar to add code to your posts. Don't just paste normal text.
  2. It is still difficult to understand what it is you are asking, but I will try to see if I can answer what I think you are asking.
  3. In MQL, variable names are set at compile time, not at runtime. You cannot change their names after it has been compiled.
  4. Also, structures are defined at compile time. You can't create new structure declarations on the fly at runtime.
  5. If that is not it, then please explain in more detail what your question is.

Fernando Carreiro #:
  1. Please use the "</>" icon on the message toolbar to add code to your posts. Don't just paste normal text.
  2. It is still difficult to understand what it is you are asking, but I will try to see if I can answer what I think you are asking.
  3. In MQL, variable names are set at compile time, not at runtime. You cannot change their names after it has been compiled.
  4. Also, structures are defined at compile time. You can't create new structure declarations on the fly at runtime.
You are right
Thank you very much for your attention

Fernando Carreiro #:
Hello

I want the information of each chart to be stored in a structure or class format so  when that chart opens that information is called, but I do not know how to define a name for it in Expert

You have a way

Hadi Jalayer #: I want the information of each chart to be stored in a structure or class format so that when that chart opens that information is called, but I do not know how to define a name for it in Expert.You have a way

It is still difficult to understand what it is you want.

All the chart information is already available to your Indicator, EA or Script when you attach it to the chart, so your request does not make much sense.

Please show your attempt at coding it and explain it in much more detail.

Fernando Carreiro #:

It is still difficult to understand what it is you want.

All the chart information is already available to your Indicator, EA or Script when you attach it to the chart, so your request does not make much sense.

Please show your attempt at coding it and explain it in much more detail.

Hello, have a nice time

I have a question

How to write a trading panel that also works on the strategy tester