Deposit/Withdrawal locked on desktop app

Hello all,

I've been attempting to work through the app on my laptop but aren't having much luck due to the deposit and withdrawal being locked. 

Is there a way to unlock it? 

Jamie Smith:

Hello all,

I've been attempting to work through the app on my laptop but aren't having much luck due to the deposit and withdrawal being locked. 

Is there a way to unlock it? 

If you are talking about your deposit/withdraw from your trading account, contact your broker.

If this is about your MQL5 account, you can deposit money here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/users/jamielukesmith-js-gmail/accounting/choosein

You can't withdraw from your MQL5 account because you can only do so for earned funds.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

If you are talking about your deposit/withdraw from your trading account, contact your broker.

If this is about your MQL5 account, you can deposit money here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/users/jamielukesmith-js-gmail/accounting/choosein

You can't withdraw from your MQL5 account because you can only do so for earned funds.

Hi Eleni,

Thankyou for replying soo quickly, it's greatly appreciated. I have tried to receive my broker information but customer service won't give me the details. It sounds a bit like a scam and so i've been trying to figure it out myself.

I've been trying to do it through the desktop application but it seems to be locked. I've attached an image but would love to hear more from you.

Jamie

Jamie Smith #:

Hi Eleni,

Thankyou for replying soo quickly, it's greatly appreciated. I have tried to receive my broker information but customer service won't give me the details. It sounds a bit like a scam and so i've been trying to figure it out myself.

I've been trying to do it through the desktop application but it seems to be locked. I've attached an image but would love to hear more from you.

Jamie

If you've deposited much less money, you've increased your money and now they are asking you to pay tax in order to release your withdrawal, its a scam and I suggest you to stay away.

Also if you can't contact your broker, through email or phone, this is also a bad sign.