MT5, Linux, Market Place, Purchased Items

It's documented on the site that the Market itself won't work on MT5 on Linux (just a white screen).

But if you purchased something from the market (on your computer browser or something), could you still use and access the item on your MT5 platform? Or does the platform require that marketplace access to download/access/use the content, too? 

Thanks in advance. 

1. I do not have PC on Linux, but I found the following in announcement: " Added support for "Market", "Signals" and "Search" in Wine. Linux and Mac OS users can now access the largest store of trading applications and the copy trading service. "

2. Also (as I understabd - it depends on which Linux ..) - MetaTrader 5 HelpGetting StartedFor Advanced Users → Installation on Linux

Thank you so much! I'll see if I can't figure it out. 

Sergey Golubev #:
  1. I do not have PC on Linux, but I found the following in announcement: " Added support for "Market", "Signals" and "Search" in Wine. Linux and Mac OS users can now access the largest store of trading applications and the copy trading service. "

2. Also (as I understabd - it depends on which Linux ..) - MetaTrader 5 HelpGetting StartedFor Advanced Users → Installation on Linux