MQL5 Cloud Issue > MT5 Strategy Tester Agent Uninstalling Automatically

Hi Recent i was joined MQL5 Cloud Service as Agent. but there is a major problem with the Strategy tester agent. it automatically uninstall itself. it may be work properly 1 day or two day. in our mind our  agent service is running in background. but there is nothing. i don't use High firewall security or any Antivirus service that is harmful for the agent tester.

So this is a major issue of the software. so i hope MQL5 Cloud support fix this Bug to make better their service. 

Because i think our Systems are much Higher Costly than the amount of earning that we earn from the Cloud service as Agent. and we putted our system on a High Risk too. for some extra money.
i know the agent services that run on background they used low priority for each background service process.  and the Thread control in our hands too.

By the way I like the service if there is no issue. 

So i am not Blaming on MQL5 Cloud service. sorry about all of this. i don't know what happen why my tester agent uninstall again and again. i don't anybody have this issue or not.

if anybody faced this issue before me so please let me know . what is the problem and how to fix it.

Thanks.

It has been discussed multiple times on this forum. Please use the Search Engine before creating yet an other topic.