AMP and MT5 Freezing/Locking Up

Does anyone else using MT5 with AMP and experience freezing/locking up of the application? I definitely don't think this is my PC, its an Intel i7-7700k processor with 32 GB's of RAM. Not the best CPU anymore, but definitely capable enough to handle trading. 

I'm trying to hold off on upgrading my PC unless absolutely necessary. 

What are you calling freezing/locking ? What symbols in the Market Watch ? What code running ? How much charts open ?

Alain Verleyen #:
What are calling freezing/locking ? What symbols in the Market Watch ? What code running ? How much charts open ?

I primarily trade the NQ, so I'll have the h1, m15, m5 and m1 charts open for that. But also have the ES open with one chart, so in total 5 charts running. No other code running other than Auto/Support resistance indicator from the marketplace. I'm wondering if there is a cache or something that needs to be cleared? 

Neal D Collenburg Jr #:

I primarily trade the NQ, so I'll have the h1, m15, m5 and m1 charts open for that. But also have the ES open with one chart, so in total 5 charts running. No other code running other than Auto/Support resistance indicator from the marketplace. I'm wondering if there is a cache or something that needs to be cleared? 

You didn't answer my first question.

Doesn't seem like an MT5 issue but try without any indicator to be sure. Do you have enough disk space ? Do you have problem with any other application ? What's your OS ?

My apologies, wasn't quite sure what you meant by "What are calling freezing/locking"? If I understand, MT5 freezes for a few seconds when I place a buy order, the toolbox will then appear frozen, while I can still move the TP/SL lines around and my chart will still trade as normal. It's just that little toolbox area. No other applications freeze, my day job is as a Systems Engineer, so I'm in and out of servers using RDP, I have Trading View open to chart crypto/stocks as well. OS is Windows 10 Pro. Hard drive is not full, so I'm really unsure of what the issue is. 

Neal D Collenburg Jr:

Does anyone else using MT5 with AMP and experience freezing/locking up of the application? I definitely don't think this is my PC, its an Intel i7-7700k processor with 32 GB's of RAM. Not the best CPU anymore, but definitely capable enough to handle trading. 

I'm trying to hold off on upgrading my PC unless absolutely necessary. 

Neal,

I have a Similar Setup... Upgrade... And Follow Me Down Here 

Regards,

DTRH

DownTheRabbitHole #:

Neal,

I have a Similar Setup... Upgrade... And Follow Me Down Here 

Regards,

DTRH

Haha! I definitely like the idea of upgrading my rig. I'm just wondering if my rig was capable of handling this type of trading anymore.....I'm guessing it may not be feasible but figured I'd ask here first. Thank you.