Cant log into new MT4 acct

Been using mt4 for a while now but for some reason my version was very limited in the toolbar. Downloaded a new version and entered my broker by no luck with completing the log in. Reset the PW and still no luck. Could log into the old version with the new PW but not the new one. Anyone have a similar issue that could shed some light?  Thanks for your time!

Bryce1569 Downloaded a new version a
  1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page)?
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum?
    Next time, post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

2. From where? Where to download MT4? - General - MQL5 programming forum (2017)

It has been years since you could download MT4 from Metaquotes. You can only get it from a broker's website.
              Where to download the orginal MT4 installer - MQL4 programming forum (2018)

Bryce1569:
Been using mt4 for a while now but for some reason my version was very limited in the toolbar. Downloaded a new version and entered my broker by no luck with completing the log in. Reset the PW and still no luck. Could log into the old version with the new PW but not the new one. Anyone have a similar issue that could shed some light?  Thanks for your time!

This is a trading account issue, so please contact your broker.

Double check your trading account's credentials, account number, master password (and not investor that gives you only monitoring privileges) and broker/server in order to connect successfully.

Bryce1569:
 Downloaded a new version and entered my broker by no luck with completing the log in.

Did you download MT4 or MT5?