How to contact MQL5 team - page 6

having trouble loging in on my windows 11 laptop login works on my old laptop cant login to mt4 market mql5 or the website on windows 11

Open a new account and I'm wanting to trade trading pairs but they are gray and I cannot access them.

BarryBasham #:

having trouble loging in on my windows 11 laptop login works on my old laptop cant login to mt4 market mql5 or the website on windows 11

"Connection lost" issue?. You can do the following::
- save the login (number of trading account), password and name of the server,
- and after that - delete this account from Metatrader (right mouse click on trading account in Navigator - delete),
- restart Metatrader;
- and connect Metatrader to this/same account one again (because you saved everything - account number, password and server name).

this is wha Inline image t i get when i google mql5 the windows 11 laptop is new and it was fist time i installed mt4 on it from hero fx 

that is what i get when i google mql5 and i cant login there ether my windows 11 laptop is new and it was the first time i installed mt4 on it from herofx login doesnt work on ether the mt4 market or the site on google on windows 11 laptop but does on my old one

Why has my signal all disappeared? how do i register so that my account can be verified and not rejected?

Matthew Lucas #:
Open a new account and I'm wanting to trade trading pairs but they are gray and I cannot access them.
I tried waiting overnight to see if anything changed but no. Included

Gerry Anggriawan #:
Why has my signal all disappeared? how do i register so that my account can be verified and not rejected?
You should be verified seller to open the signal with your real/live account (demo/cents signals are prohibited for now to be created):
https://www.mql5.com/en/users/alakazam_profx/seller

Hey MQL5 team, the mt5 is great, unfortunately I have to use the mt4 platform and it  doesn't allow users to filter out non-executed orders from the trade history, which is so annoying and complicates analysis. Would it be possible to implement this feature to enhance user experience and simplify performance evaluation? Thank you!

Hi,
I've just purchased Trade Manager for MT5. How can I get this on my mobile device also or do I need to purchase a separate program?