How to contact MQL5 team - page 3

hassan2022 #: i did i was using this account for 3 month and everything was ok until last two week i cant log in   

Then one of a few things has happened:

• Your Firewall settings is blocking it, or ...
  • your router is blocking it, or ...
  • your ISP is blocking it.
If this is happening on a 3rd party VPS, then also consider the same reasons.

hassan2022 #: i did i was using this account for 3 month and everything was ok until last two week i cant log in   

Also, as a side note that may be related, is that currently there does seem to be some problems on the "MQL5.com" websites as some content is not appearing and the browser gets stuck waiting for the website to respond.

Maybe it is related and maybe it is not. I currently can log in via MT4 and MT5 without any difficulty, but it may depend on the geographical location.

still having problem log in my account MQL5 WELL ALL MY DETAIL ARE CORRECT I NEED HELP ON HERE PLEASE  ON WEBSIDE ITS OK BUT WITH MY MT4 I CANT LOG IN  

hassan2022 #: still having problem log in my account MQL5 WELL ALL MY DETAIL ARE CORRECT I NEED HELP ON HERE PLEASE  ON WEBSIDE ITS OK BUT WITH MY MT4 I CANT LOG IN  

Did you check the other possible reasons for the situation, such as the firewall, router, isp, etc.?

everything ok because on website i can log in but on MT4 I CANT CONNECT IT SAID INCORRECT LOGIN OR PASSWORD   AND  MY PASSWORD  AND EMAIL ARE CORRECT I AM LOGIN IN ON WEBSIDE ITS FINE ONLY ON MT4 CONNECTION THIS IS PROBLEM

hassan2022 #: everything ok because on website i can log in but on MT4 I CANT CONNECT IT SAID INCORRECT LOGIN OR PASSWORD   AND  MY PASSWORD  AND EMAIL ARE CORRECT I AM LOGIN IN ON WEBSIDE ITS FINE ONLY ON MT4 CONNECTION THIS IS PROBLEM

Yes, we know that and have already stated it, but communications from the terminal can use use different ports or addresses. So, I ask again, have you verified the other possibilities?

And please don't use UPPER CASE. That is considered shouting.

i tried everything but still i cant log in on MT4 connection

hassan2022 #:
i tried everything but still i cant log in on MT4 connection

No one knows what you tried and what you did (it is technical forum, and no one trusts anyone, and no one believes in anything).
And I do not think we as the forum users are able to help you with it.
Why? Because (as I said above) - you did not provide any information/screenshots/etc about anything related to your issue.
I mean: you reported about your issue 3 days ago, and all that we know about it is the following: you are using MT4 and "you tried everything" .. you did not want to provide any technical details during the 3 days!

----------------

Some general information which may be useful:

• which information should be provided to the forum for possible fixing:  
  • "authorization failed" issue solving- all possible options and about what to do: 
  • about what to do (one more time): fixing and
On File Menu am unable to Login to Community from MT4
On File Menu am unable to Login to Community from MT4
  • www.mql5.com
I don't know what the problem is... Help please...

Hi, does anyone have problems reaching the developer of an EA?  Ours don't seem to care, what can we do if that's the case?  Thanks for any help!!

Hi this screenshot I have take it. As you can see on screenshots on website I log in but on MT4 connection saying incorrect password or email and I am using same details 

Secondly I bought deferred bank car vps is it possible that could be the problem I am not sure if that is case