MT5 high memory usage

I have installed on a windows vps 3 mt4 and 2 mt5.

the memory useage for the mt4s is around 20-25 MB but both mt5 are using around 400-500 MB per terminal.

that is more then 10 times much as mt4s have.

i have already done some old school tricks like change max candels in chart and history to small number and i have just one chart opeen on every terminal.

Does somebody know if this is normal or if there are more tricks how to make the mt5 memory useage smaller?

Ok let me do the work for the useless moderators here, looks like they dont answer any questions but getting money from metaquotes, in the future everybody must open a job if he have questions about something, i have find myself a answer, go to options, then click the tab community and disable all the things calender, market etc.

Email Account #:
Ok let me do the work for the useless moderators here, looks like they dont answer any questions but getting money from metaquotes, in the future everybody must open a job if he have questions about something, i have find myself a answer, go to options, then click the tab community and disable all the things calender, market etc.

even then, you need to ensure that you are chatting to someone at the service desk or just a forum moderator, but which ones are more useless to chat to, depends on the nature of your issue haha. Even tho i think the issue there is that there is no leaders, or stucture to any of it, each one just does their own thing. Each moderator is great at giving information, but almost always negative and unprofessional in their responses. But when a poster reacts, like i have done in the past *blushing* then suddenly it is me that is the bad guy.

As to your question, yes, that is pretty normal. i have noticed in past it was lower than that, but seems every couple updates it swings back up and then few updates later, its like magic! and the idle memory load is back down under 500.

Email Account #:
Ok let me do the work for the useless moderators here, looks like they dont answer any questions but getting money from metaquotes,

You seem to be confusing forum moderators with a Metaquotes help desk.

Forum moderators moderate the forum, we do our best to keep the forum free of spam and abuse.

We are not here to answer any questions concerning Metaquotes inner workings. Some questions may be answered by a moderator if they happen to know the answer, but as we are just forum users, the same as you, we cannot answer if we have no knowledge concerning the issue.

I am not paid by Metaquotes to moderate the forum.