For manual trading, can I do my charting on charts of one broker and put trades on another broker.?

I know that EA' s don't work this way. You have to optimize or tweak them for specific broker and time period for live trading.

Thins happens because of inherent spread and tick variations.

But if I am trading manually with trend and S/R lines on charts of one broker and putting trades on another broker, am I safe with it ? Or should I do charting and put trades on charts from same broker.

I do this because forex pairs from different brokers have different suffixes like -#,-m,-z and many other which leads to that many number of charts so I prefer charting on only one of them an putting trades on anyone.

Thanks for your ideas. Adios.

saurabhsuman003:

I know that EA' s don't work this way. You have to optimize or tweak them for specific broker and time period for live trading.

Thins happens because of inherent spread and tick variations.

But if I am trading manually with trend and S/R lines on charts of one broker and putting trades on another broker, am I safe with it ? Or should I do charting and put trades on charts from same broker.

I do this because forex pairs from different brokers have different suffixes like -#,-m,-z and many other which leads to that many number of charts so I prefer charting on only one of them an putting trades on anyone.

Thanks for your ideas. Adios.

If the brokers and the instruments you use/trade have similar trade levels, in order not to affect chart and indicator results, you could do that I suppose.

If you are scalping on very low timeframes in instruments that may have large price differences between brokers, you may encounter some issues with your charting results.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

If the brokers and the instruments you use/trade have similar trade levels, in order not to affect chart and indicator results, you could do that I suppose.

If you are scalping on very low timeframes in instruments that may have large price differences between brokers, you may encounter some issues with your charting results.

I see there is only 0.5-0.8 pips or 0.00005-0.00008 value difference between the trade levels of two brokers. even the charts looks similar except minor visible wick lengths differences which wont have changed my style of drawing any lines on charts.

So I am fully safe I suppose.? Thanks.

saurabhsuman003 #:

I see there is only 0.5-0.8 pips or 0.00005-0.00008 value difference between the trade levels of two brokers. even the charts looks similar except minor visible wick lengths differences which wont have changed my style of drawing any lines on charts.

So I am fully safe I suppose.? Thanks.

You should be, yes.