Bought an EA with a google account, tried to login with the same email, but the EA was not showing up as purchased.

So I bought an EA with an account created with google (pic 1)

When I reinstalled everything and tried to redownload it in MT4, it showed up as I needed to purchase it again.

I logged in with the same email as the one I used for the google sign in but it somehow shows me a different account (if I were to login using google, it shows me nobody, but if I manually type in my email, it shows me a different account, but with the same email?)

Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

Files:
wtf1.PNG  249 kb
wtf2.PNG  15 kb
wtf3.PNG  129 kb
wtf4.PNG  75 kb
wtf5.PNG  283 kb

wafzaf:

So I bought an EA with an account created with google (pic 1)

When I reinstalled everything and tried to redownload it in MT4, it showed up as I needed to purchase it again.

I logged in with the same email as the one I used for the google sign in but it somehow shows me a different account (if I were to login using google, it shows me nobody, but if I manually type in my email, it shows me a different account, but with the same email?)

Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

You need to login with your wafzaf login and NOT your email or any other.

The MQL5 community tab is asking for your login and not your email.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

You need to login with your wafzaf login and NOT your email or any other.

The MQL5 community tab is asking for your login and not your email.

So on mt4, I have to login using wafzaf and not this account? (google account) 

Im the same user as the one above, and this is my google account while the one above is wafzaf/<Deleted>@gmail.com

nobody #:

So on mt4, I have to login using wafzaf and not this account? (google account) 

Im the same user as the one above, and this is my google account while the one above is wafzaf/ <Deleted>@gmail.com

It's against MQL5.com rules to have more than 1 accounts, why did you make a second account?

You can get banned for this.