Indicator to lock trading account to different chart?

I have a workspace with 4 charts that are set to sync on the same symbol. The purpose for this is to perform a different analysis for multiple time frames under the same symbol.  For this to work, each chart in the workspace needs to share the same symbol, and be configured to use a separate account.  I understand its possible to switch accounts in MT4, and even run multiple instances at the same time.  However those aren't practice options in my case.  Being able to have an account specifically assigned to a chart mitigates the need for back and forth account changes, and would allow me to see all positions in real time.  Otherwise I would have to cycle back and forth between different accounts and would be a total pita.

Is this a native feature or is there an indicator that can achieve this goal?  I couldn't find it in the market anywhere.

XM010-3841:

I have a workspace with 4 charts that are set to sync on the same symbol. The purpose for this is to perform a different analysis for multiple time frames under the same symbol.  For this to work, each chart in the workspace needs to share the same symbol, and be configured to use a separate account.  I understand its possible to switch accounts in MT4, and even run multiple instances at the same time.  However those aren't practice options in my case.  Being able to have an account specifically assigned to a chart mitigates the need for back and forth account changes, and would allow me to see all positions in real time.  Otherwise I would have to cycle back and forth between different accounts and would be a total pita.

Is this a native feature or is there an indicator that can achieve this goal?  I couldn't find it in the market anywhere.

No, there's not.
You'll need multiple instances of the metatrader(one for each account) and a way for your indicators to comunicate(could be pipes, tcp client/server, etc... any interprocess communication)
but it won't be trivial.

Alexandre Borela #:
No, there's not.
You'll need multiple instances of the metatrader(one for each account) and a way for your indicators to comunicate(could be pipes, tcp client/server, etc... any interprocess communication)
but it won't be trivial.

https://robbookerhelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003354187-Can-I-switch-between-accounts-on-MT4-

This article states it can be done from the "Navigator" without the need of running multiple instances.  I don't like that idea at all.  I want one instance of the program to run to run all of my forex trading needs.  The ability to switch between sub accounts is a standard feature that tradingview and Ninjatrader have.  Having to run 4 instances of the same program in order to trade different strategies of the same pair is nonsense.

XM010-3841 #:

https://robbookerhelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003354187-Can-I-switch-between-accounts-on-MT4-

I want one instance of the program to run to run all of my forex trading needs.

You can wish and whine all you want, currently it's not possible with metatrader as it only allows 1 account to be
connected at a time, maybe they will add this feature in the future.

I gave you a possible solution that would work in the current versions.