a STABLE signal that gives me 10% MINIMUM a month?

I'm looking for a STABLE signal that gives me 10% MINIMUM a month. I'm willing to pay for this signal as long it's a stable growing signal. It also has to have proven itself already. So, please no newly started signals with only a 1-2 month history!
Also, no risky stuff that jumps up 50% in a week and drops 60% the week after.

Yvannke:
I'm looking for a STABLE signal that gives me 10% MINIMUM a month. I'm willing to pay for this signal as long it's a stable growing signal. It also has to have proven itself already. So, please no newly started signals with only a 1-2 month history!
Also, no risky stuff that jumps up 50% in a week and drops 60% the week after.

Forex is risk! Nobody can do for you high fixed profit without risk or low risk. My signals've tested for 6 months with demo account and for weeks with real acc. I have 2 signals: One is high profit, other is lower and lower risk. I have a good Money Management pls see below, never jump up 50% then drop 60% like you are afraid.   

Pls see my signals: 

<links removed by moderator - sorry, signal advertising not allowed in the forum> 

My Money Management: When hitting stoploss orders automatically close. I set default 3%/order. If on an unlucky day, all 10 orders hit stoploss. I will losse 30% of ballance. (but this is very difficult to happen because never 10 orders open at the same time. When it opens 3 or 4 orders  if unfavorable conditions  I will turn off other EAs and tracking and handling them. If I recognize (by technical analysis) that market returns opposite direction, I will cut loss without waiting until stoploss ) I do not use EA closing all if loss>= 30%balance. My EA just opens max 1 buy order  and 1  sell order. I trade 9 main currencies, in which best result with XAU - H4. I use 2 EAs  for XAU with different set and 8 EAs for EUR, GBP, JPY, CHF, NZD, AUD,CAD and EURJPY.

In my opinion: If you do not use stoploss you will be a burned trader in the future. So I use stoploss or cut loss when it is still small comparing with balance, never letting it too much that you can not cut it and stand until it blows up your account.  

Best regards   

All I can say is diversify your portfolio. Some signals here can give you the return you are looking for and more, but it comes with high risk. If I where you I would chose 2 or 3 signals ( spread the risk ) and trade smaller lot size so that you don't over trade your account, but still manage the avg 10% per month you are looking for. If your account does not allow you to trade more than 1 signal at a time then you'll have to very specific in picking the right one. Good luck!