Cant Withdraw Freelance Payments With Webmoney. - page 2

Hans Alexander Nolawon Djurberg #:

Hello to all,

Is there anyone other has same problem by withdrawing via Webmoney?

I'm trying to withdraw my fund ,it shows error "404 page not found" as previous post,

What should i do?

It has very simple steps for withdrawing,but always i wanna withdraw my fund,it shows error again,then declines my fund.

Write to the service desk.

Carl Schreiber #:
Write to the service desk.

I wrote to service desk 5days ago,

Now it seems it's fixed,i could withdraw my fund,

Thanks.

I have been facing the same problem :( 

Sarowar Jahan #:
I have been facing the same problem :( 
Be patient , if there is mql issue , mql will fix it as soon as possible :) you will get your reward from your works here . 

Exactly Same problem here!!!

and I can not generate ticket just chatting a digital interface!! MQL Helper.

I hope my issue will solve too! :(

I have been experiencing the same problem for over 2 days now . Also unable to reach service desk directly , bot always replying and at the end asking me to contact webmoney but everything is fine with my webmoney , i send and receive with it . So the problem is definitely from Mql5 end.

Hello all,

Service desk replied back today for fixing the issue,So please be patient,it will be fixed soon,

Support Team 2021.12.06 14:20 EN
Hello, payment provider is fixing their system.

Please wait a couple of hours, or try to use another withdrawal method.

I can't withdraw money to webmoney. Webmoney says it's mql5 and mql5 says it's webmoney. Who do I trust, the one that has already my money or the one that I have to send it to ?

I can't withdraw my balance I need help

Randall Brown #:
I can't withdraw my balance I need help

If you have a problem with your broker we can't help you, see here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/446683

Broker selection
Broker selection
  • www.mql5.com
MetaQuotes (MQ) is NOT a broker nor does it provide any financial, investment, brokerage, trading or data feed services, nor is it involved in any...